The Zombies Brightness Challenge

*If you are in this topic, post SOMETHING so I know if this is a idea I should go on with*

Basically, this is a spin off challenge, for those people who are bored and want to do something different. It is also supposed to simulate the time of day. To show you what I'm talking about:

pAdSSIVF6Xo

Rules

Play on your Mode of choice.

Points formula:

p = r*m

If p = points; r = round; m = multiplier

Easy Mode

*Every 4 Rounds, Turn Down The Brightness By 1/2 Square

*Points Multiplier is x1

Medium Mode

*Every 2 Rounds, Turn Down The Brightness By 1/2 Square

*Points Multiplier is x1.5

Hard Mode

*Every Round, Turn Down The Brightness By 1/2 Square

*Points Multiplier is x2

Apocalypse Mode

*Every Round, Turn Down The Brightness By 1 Full Square

*Points Multiplier is x3

*Play Without Lights On In Room

*Play While Wearing Sunglasses (Anti-Loophole: In Front of your eyes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Eligible For the Leader Board, send Video/Photographic Proof or just be well known for being honest on this forum.

Leader Boards

Name | Console | Points | Mode | Round | Map |

AgentA | PS3 | 33 | Medium | 22 | Kino |

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good with the premise of making it more difficult and interesting. My only problem is that the increased difficulty comes from an inability to see so its not really a test of your skill so much as a test of your night vision. But I think its always fun to throw in an additional outside influence or rule to liven the game up.

I play with my tv off. And wearing my welding helmet. I win. Game over. Tacos for me

This sort of showboating and tomfoolery is unnecessary and unproductive man! Your excessiveness gives taco lovers all a bad name. We all know that there is no reason to have your welding helmet on if the TV is off! :lol:

\And wearing my welding helmet. I win. Game over. Tacos for me

If it's an auto-darkening mask, you get -50 points, play wearing one with a shade of 12 that people use when Air Carbon Arc Cutting, and then I'll be impressed.

Oh, and guys, he was obviously just trying to bring something new to the table and is bummed out it's being taken as a joke. I think it would be a pretty cool challenge, and I'll try it on Friday.

Guys, I did ask very nicely if you can stop posting in here, but I guess there is no stopping you from derailing a thread, so can a moderator please lock this thread? Thank you, and have a nice day.

:cry: I thought this was a really cool idea. The only problem is I already play with my brightness down all the way (seriously, try it, it looks good on an LCD). I could turn down my TV brightness though, and the contrast, too. I'm gonna go try that, it sounds fun!