Takeo IS in the chamber (PROOF)

• Administrators

Ok so I did some research, and I was skeptic that Takeo was in the chamber, or was just not heard. It turns out it was him throwing up, because of Richofen's quote, "Well that is what you get for eating raw fish!"

In Ascension, Takeo says that teleporting causes him to get sick to his stomach, which explains why he's explaining why he's out of action.

Just some things I found for all you!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did it need proving?

I really find it hard to believe so many folks actually think he's missing/dead/whatever. Nicolai says his name too when he asks to dance with "Takeo you barfing fool!".

Exactly. Takeo is the one puking his guts out. Don't know how people thought Takeo was not in the chamber. :)

P.S. Takeo sounds like he isn't far from death anyway ;)

Did it need proving?

I really find it hard to believe so many folks actually think he's missing/dead/whatever. Nicolai says his name too when he asks to dance with "Takeo you barfing fool!".

Exactly. Takeo is the one puking his guts out. Don't know how people thought Takeo was not in the chamber. :)

When I throw up, I'm not far from death . . .

Bin Laden didn't throw up and he wasn't far from . . .

As a more behind-the-scenes point, Takeo isn't talking simply because Tom Kane wasn't there to do his voice. I wouldn't be surpised that he would be the busiest of the four VAs (or the least attached to the role). Or perhaps they didn't want to fly him over to wherever to do such few lines. Remember that Tom Kane didn't participate in the BO Shi No Numa easter egg (Takeo doesn't speak, he throws up), or in the Zombie Bells album. They don't seem to bring him in unless there's an actual level and Takeo has a lot of lines.

This "Takeo barfs" gag does have its uses.

Did it need proving?

His Death?... probely not, regainging his memory from what happened, with all of that experementing.... maybe...

• Administrators

As a more behind-the-scenes point, Takeo isn't talking simply because Tom Kane wasn't there to do his voice. I wouldn't be surpised that he would be the busiest of the four VAs (or the least attached to the role). Or perhaps they didn't want to fly him over to wherever to do such few lines. Remember that Tom Kane didn't participate in the BO Shi No Numa easter egg (Takeo doesn't speak, he throws up), or in the Zombie Bells album. They don't seem to bring him in unless there's an actual level and Takeo has a lot of lines.

This "Takeo barfs" gag does have its uses.

[brains] for you dude, that was pretty detailed and epic :D

Did it need proving?

His Death?... probely not, regainging his memory from what happened, with all of that experementing.... maybe...

Well, Takeo IS most likely sick from the experiments conducted on him. Or possibly just the dreaded teleportation sickness :D.