What's the combo?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What is the wheel combination and lever combination for co-op?

turn the wheel 2 times, the first lever 1 time, and the third lever 3 times. Check out part 5 in my sig for video reference.

they are the same once you put the numbers in the order u have to continue on with the egg. the numbers dont actually do anything except let u continue on with the next steps

The green light didn't even show up though. So I can't continue. Also, the characters don't even talk when I activate the door.

• Administrators

Sounds like the single player combo to me.

ya there the same. Trust me, I've already done the easter egg.

They're not. I've gotten to that step and tried it. Nothing.

Also, I can't even get the characters to talk on coop.

They are, maybe you didn't do one of the steps right or something, but I have all the video proof that they are. IDK why they wont talk for you, something must not be right.

The co-op egg is different, the green light WILL come up but you're missing more steps.

After you do the vodka step, this what I did:

-Find 4 Morse Code Radios and activate them in a specific order:

1) Under the power switch room on the section of the ship with the Flinger

2) By the Stamin-Up Machine, sitting on some barrels in the corner of the room

3) on the other end of the ship, not far from where you drop off the zipline form the Lighthouse

4) Right under the stairs by the hero's door.

Do this right, and you'll get a Golden Orb in the sky blinking Morse Code at you. The next step is to summon the submarine, and it's exactly the same as Single Player:

Turn the wheel so the brown knob is pointing one click away from the bottom (Turn it till it's diagonally right)

Pull the lever closest to the wheel one time

Pull the next lever 3 times

Do this right, and you'll hear the submarine. Next step is to make it shine in the green light at the Lighthouse by hitting the foghorns at the end of the slide, you know, where you go past Speed Cola? hit these in a particular order too:

1) To the left of the ledge drop, there should be water near it.

2) Directly in the water closest to the exit of the Speed Cola Tunnel (You'll have to jump out into teh water to get this one)

3) Right by the stairs closest to the bottom of the lighthouse

4) On the other side of the big rock that separates the ledge drop from the bottom of the lighthouse

Do this right, and you'll get your green light.

From here, the steps are exactly the same as single player. Get a zombie into the green light with the VR-11, kill him on the way up, then retrieve the Golden Rod, etc etc. Hope this helped!

• Administrators

The co-op egg is different, the green light WILL come up but you're missing more steps.

After you do the vodka step, this what I did:

-Find 4 Morse Code Radios and activate them in a specific order:

1) Under the power switch room on the section of the ship with the Flinger

2) By the Stamin-Up Machine, sitting on some barrels in the corner of the room

3) on the other end of the ship, not far from where you drop off the zipline form the Lighthouse

4) Right under the stairs by the hero's door.

Do this right, and you'll get a Golden Orb in the sky blinking Morse Code at you. The next step is to summon the submarine, and it's exactly the same as Single Player:

Turn the wheel so the brown knob is pointing one click away from the bottom (Turn it till it's diagonally right)

Pull the lever closest to the wheel one time

Pull the next lever 3 times

Do this right, and you'll hear the submarine. Next step is to make it shine in the green light at the Lighthouse by hitting the foghorns at the end of the slide, you know, where you go past Speed Cola? hit these in a particular order too:

1) To the left of the ledge drop, there should be water near it.

2) Directly in the water closest to the exit of the Speed Cola Tunnel (You'll have to jump out into teh water to get this one)

3) Right by the stairs closest to the bottom of the lighthouse

4) On the other side of the big rock that separates the ledge drop from the bottom of the lighthouse

Do this right, and you'll get your green light.

From here, the steps are exactly the same as single player. Get a zombie into the green light with the VR-11, kill him on the way up, then retrieve the Golden Rod, etc etc. Hope this helped!

I TRIED to tell him...