COMPLETE Co-Op Easter Egg guide (SUPER IN-DEPTH)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man i figured this whole easter egg out and had the golden rod in my possesion in co op. but when the round started we got cornered and died (we didnt have jugernaut lol). we were pretty pissed. gonna try it again tonight. your lighthouse algorithim should make it much easier/faster! thanks :D

• Administrators

man i figured this whole easter egg out and had the golden rod in my possesion in co op. but when the round started we got cornered and died (we didnt have jugernaut lol). we were pretty pissed. gonna try it again tonight. your lighthouse algorithim should make it much easier/faster! thanks :D

Ya that algorithm makes it foolproof and it goes by pretty fast. Thanks for the support!

@TacticalInsertion Thanks for videos of the co-op version to the egg. My only concern is the Fog Horns step. Could you in detail write out which ones get touched in what order please? Your video you didn't show all 4 horns and which ones get pressed first and where they are.

Thanks. This will help my friends and I

I'm gonna come out and say it: I HATE youtube guides. Pretty much every one I've seen for the Egg has been a video guide, and its very annoying (have to sit through several minutes to figure out whats going on).

So it would be nice if one of the many people who made or understands these to do a good write-up, with just basic screenshots showing what exactly you're supposed to be pressing. If not, I'll do it myself later this week

• Administrators

@TacticalInsertion Thanks for videos of the co-op version to the egg. My only concern is the Fog Horns step. Could you in detail write out which ones get touched in what order please? Your video you didn't show all 4 horns and which ones get pressed first and where they are.

Thanks. This will help my friends and I

What do you mean? I showed the order of the 4 horns in the beginning of the video?

• Administrators

I'm gonna come out and say it: I HATE youtube guides. Pretty much every one I've seen for the Egg has been a video guide, and its very annoying (have to sit through several minutes to figure out whats going on).

So it would be nice if one of the many people who made or understands these to do a good write-up, with just basic screenshots showing what exactly you're supposed to be pressing. If not, I'll do it myself later this week

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11190