Weird Dagger Symbol! (Left from spawn)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well from it beings horizontal, it looks

I can indeed see the Sword/Dagger but if you rotate the pic 90 Deg either way, I see:

A Monkey face at the top

A necklace at the bottom

I see a mans face at the bottom (possibly wearing a pontiff type hat)

A Waterfall scene with a Temple buit at the top.

All just my opinions and prob very wrong but food for thought :D

to me it actually looks like a knight holding a sword, like how you'd see a knight's armor displayed somewhere

alright ive been lookin at this for a while, and was wondering maybe the symbols relate to the main characters . at first i thought it was like a engraving of a broadsword ....and i was thinkin cool maybe its a clue to a new weapon in a upcoming map. now that i see others call it a dagger, i was thinkin it now may relate to the characters ..so who could the dagger belong to ...BUFFY?!?!. so does buffy need to be there or shoot it or wuteverthehell. And are there other symbols around the map that relate to the other players, and if so , do all players need to be at each engraving. wut if u can get the melee weapons from the cut-seen . found buffys dagger.

I've looked at this ice wall many times while playing and three areas stand out to me, circled in the picture below. They look the most intentional and less like just environmental design (i.e. erosion effects or natural folds in the rocks).

Also, I just used the picture posted in this thread so I would advise looking at it yourself during the game because the internet can only make things so clear.

If you've seen them in person ... any thoughts? I'm convinced the image on the far left is supposed to be a rocket; the detail below it's "base" looks far too much like flames. The other areas ... no clue, but they're the clearest details on the image.

Here's what i see.

(RED) Die Glocke

(GREEN) I think it really looks like a miniature eye.

(BLACK) A Pyramid... Cairo?

So the usual image we have of the all seeing eye is this:

The Capstone of the Pyramid breaking away, rising up.

So what if Cairo is more significant than some think?

Maybe the Head's of G935 are in there? or the Illuminati?

Maybe the Eye represents these people, and Die Glocke is teleporting them somewhere far away, Die Glocke being the Capstone of their achievements, which is to carry them to some greater place.

Too many questions, and not enough answers!

The Deckchairs have Folded.

Didn't read through the whole topic, but has anyone noticed that when you Human-ify a Zombie and they run back to the spawn, they run right towards the glyph on the wall but freeze before they get there? I don't know if it's a coincidence or what, but I noticed it the other night and thought it could be something.

Here's what i see.

(RED) Die Glocke

(GREEN) I think it really looks like a miniature eye.

(BLACK) A Pyramid... Cairo?

Since you mention the Eye, now all i can see is a freaking Reaverbot from megaman legends 1 and 2 laying on its side, where black is the shoulders and the green is the head.

you may say that its too detailed to be anything insignificant, but there are so many games out there where you take four layers of textures and you can get images from them. ICO and Shadow of the Collossus were two games that did just that for many people, and my clan the SLBS(seekers of the last big secret, dont worry its a Ico and SOTC reference) lost many a year deciphering useless nonsense about such things.

So, in my opinion, its just another useless thing that is meant to throw a devout seeker off of the trail to the true secrets.

Didn't read through the whole topic, but has anyone noticed that when you Human-ify a Zombie and they run back to the spawn, they run right towards the glyph on the wall but freeze before they get there? I don't know if it's a coincidence or what, but I noticed it the other night and thought it could be something.

Nice! Didn't know that! Good find; it could definitely mean something. Did you follow more than one human back, meaning, does every reverted zombie run back here?

Nice! Didn't know that! Good find; it could definitely mean something. Did you follow more than one human back, meaning, does every reverted zombie run back here?

This is really interesting. Not sure what it means either, but I'm going to mess around with this when I get off work tonite.

This is really interesting. Not sure what it means either, but I'm going to mess around with this when I get off work tonite.

Well it depends on how close you are to the spawn. From the Power Boat to top half of the lighthouse is the as far as it'll happen for them to run to the wall. Otherwise they run to the closer pools of water. :3

It looks like an alien to me perhaps with a headdress/hat of some sort. It could tie as well with the easter egg. You can't see it in the picture but next to the figure is a symbol. I can't strongly recognise it but it seems to be the symbol that represents the Axis powers during WWII.