Elephants?

After completing the stand in achievement, i was running loops around the base of the lighthouse, and when i passed the window next to the back door i could hear elephants tooting their horn. this might be legitimate and not them messing around, as when you see the loading screen you see that the next zombie map (so i assume) will be in a jungle. zombie elephants? or are they just dropping hints? :D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I think that it just goes along with the 'Paradise' theme, and in the upper right hand corner you do see a leaf, I think it is just there to tell us that there's an Easter Egg within this map.

ALTHOUGH, on the left corner is the ascension picture, the map before. So maybe this does signify the map after.

I think that it just goes along with the 'Paradise' theme, and in the upper right hand corner you do see a leaf, I think it is just there to tell us that there's an Easter Egg within this map.

ALTHOUGH, on the left corner is the ascension picture, the map before. So maybe this does signify the map after.

I still think it's the Shi No Numa loading screen, as i posted.

• Administrators

The leaves are similar, but not the same. Not to mention the SNN one doesn't have a building in the background and the mystery one does. I think it's Area 51. :P

when you see the loading screen you see that the next zombie map (so i assume) will be in a jungle. zombie elephants? or are they just dropping hints? :D

That's just the Top-right corner of the BlackOps Loading screen for Shi No Numa.

http://i53.tinypic.com/25ywtqx.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/imag ... Screen.jpg

And the left hand side is Ascension.

DeckchairsFTW

Because they have leaves they are the same? Clearly not the SNN screen. The leaves themselves are of a whole different kind of plant and the background behind the foliage is different. If the in-game file stuff posted a while back is correct then we're going to be seeing the zombie temple map next then Area 51 for the final map pack (WaW had 3, but planned for 4 thus we have Kino. They have again PLANNED for a 4th map pack but if it gets scrapped then no Area 51 until next 3arch COD)

As for elephant noises, it's odd. Could just be subtle hints at next map.

A thread that disproves it is the Shi No Numa loading screen

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11143

For the elephant in the room thing, that would be pretty clever, and I wouldn't put it past treyarch.

when you see the loading screen you see that the next zombie map (so i assume) will be in a jungle. zombie elephants? or are they just dropping hints? :D

That's just the Top-right corner of the BlackOps Loading screen for Shi No Numa.

http://i53.tinypic.com/25ywtqx.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/imag ... Screen.jpg

And the left hand side is Ascension.

DeckchairsFTW

Because they have leaves they are the same? Clearly not the SNN screen. The leaves themselves are of a whole different kind of plant and the background behind the foliage is different. If the in-game file stuff posted a while back is correct then we're going to be seeing the zombie temple map next then Area 51 for the final map pack (WaW had 3, but planned for 4 thus we have Kino. They have again PLANNED for a 4th map pack but if it gets scrapped then no Area 51 until next 3arch COD)

As for elephant noises, it's odd. Could just be subtle hints at next map.

Yea, it's obviously not the SNN screen. There's no doubting that.

I think it's from an Area 51 map. Unlike others who just jump on the A51 bandwagon I try to show proof. In Ascension there are papers on the wall which talk about being transfered to "White Sands/Area 51".

Also, if you play the multiplayer map firing range in one of the buildings there is a teddy bear on the ceiling, and if you look out at the edge of the map there is a sign that says "Entering Hell". In order to see it you have to look through some brush with a scope. So that would explain the foliage for the desert base. Firing range could work as a setup for an Area 51 type base. Especially if you look at the two spawn points, the back one near the bathroom is an air-strip, and on the other end theres a large helicopter type landing pad at the back.