How to do the Original Characters Easter Egg on Co-op (REAL)

Hey guys, I will be showing you the REAL way to do the easter egg on co-op and obtain your Wunderwaffe DG-2. I have seen that no one knows how to do it on the Codz forums yet, so I am here today to teach you.

Step 1: Go to the door where they are trapped in (below phd flopper), and knife the door and they should start talking

Step 2: Go upstrairs where flopper is and look around for a blueish looking cylinder, there are 3 spawns for it and there all itn that room so keep looking if you can't find it.

Step 3: After you have that, hold X on the switch with some colored buttons on it, and they should start talking again

Step 4: Now the generators should be lit up. there 4 generators around the map and you have to throw a grenade at each until the red light goes off on it. There is one right behind you at the door, and near Double Tap and Stamin Up, and theres one in the middle of the map on the way to Juggernog and Stamin Up.

Step 5: Now, go talk to them again and they will ask you for some Vodka. This step requires two people. There are 4 spawn locations for this vodka but only one vodka bottle. 2 of them are near flopper and the other 2 are near the power. Once you find it, one player needs to knife the vodka bottle and the other has to catch it. I am not sure what happens if you dont catch it (since I have never failed at it), but dont try it. Now go to where the characters are trapped at put it in the tube to the left.

Step 6: For the next few steps, you dont talk to the characters at all. Now, go to the lighthouse and there is a dial with numbers on each story of the lighthouse and each one has a number you need to set it. If you were to actually try this it would be IMPOSSIBLE. But thankfully, I found a comment on a YouTube video that will explains how to do it 100x easier so I will just paste it on here: Y - 2 O - 7 B - 4 P - 6 1. Press PURPLE until PURPLE is at the correct number. 2. Press ORANGE untill BLUE is at the correct number. 3. Press YELLOW until ORANGE is at the correct number. 4. You now have the bottom 3 numbers at the correct ratio from one another. 5. Press YELLOW until YELLOW is at the correct number, COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOUR PRESS YELLOW. 6. Press PURPLE the same number of times as you pressed YELLOW in step 5. 7. Press BLUE until it is back at the correct number.

Step 7: Once you have done that, there are 4 radios you have to hit around the map that say something in Morse Code, and when you put them in the correct order they spell VRIL (the new Wonder Weapon). So, the order you have to hit them in is: The one near the power, one near Stamin-Up (NOT the one under the garage door!), one to the right just after you get off the zipline that ends near Juggernog, and last the one on the same floor where the characters are trapped in.

Step 8: Now, you should hear a Morse Code sound around the map. Go to where the power is one the opposite side of the power you see the wheel and the valve, right? Turn the wheel twice, pull the left lever once, and the right lever 3 times.

Step 9: There should now be a submarine in the ocean where it used to be blank water when you take the zipline on top of the lighthouse. At the beginning of each round from now on until you do this part forhorn sounds should play and you have to hit the foghorns near the lighthouse. You should do the fogohrns at the beginning of a round because the sub goes back into the water after a while and you wont be able to do it when it does. But dont worry, it will come back next round if you miss it. This is the order you have to use the foghorns in: first is one near the pool/lake, 2nd is the one in the corner after you come out of the slide, 3rd is the one by the door to lighthouse and AK74u,and 4th is the other one after you come out of slide on the mini peninsula.

Step 10: Now a green light should appear that is coming from the sub and goes up to the lighthouse, and all the way down through the middle of the lighthouse. For this part, you will need the VR-11 (non-PAPed is alright). Shoot a zombie on the map anywhere and instead of what they usually do which is going into the water, they run to the green light in the lighthouse. They go up the green light in the lighthouse and when they are going up it you have to shoot it. I am not sure how much it takes to kill but Ive killed him with one Scavenger bullet and Ive seen him go down with a Matryshkoa Doll. Once he is dead you will see him keep floating up but like a dead body. Dont worry, if you dont kill him you can just shoot another zombie and it will go up there. Once he is dead and reaches the top of the lighthouse, the golden rod will appear at the bottom (:o finally)

Step 11: Now, go to the place where they are trapped at, and put the golden rod through the same tube you put the vodka throught and they will start talking. Once they are down, the fuse will break. Just knife the fuse and they will start talking again and... WA-LAH!! you get the Wunderwaffe DG-2 as a power-up which looks like a Death Machine power-up. And, now I will tell you a reason why you dont need to do the easter egg ever again. Because now, everytime you kill the boss, George Romero, he will give the Wunderwaffe instead of a Death Machine. I dont know how it will work if your playing a game of co-op and your partners havent done the easter egg. But I do know that the game registers that you have completed the easter egg through unlocking it on the achievments (I think). So, you never have to do it again.

So, yah thats the complete guide on how to finish the easter egg. Thanks guys!

-jbird

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad. However, you really need to edit the post. It's one big wall of text. You need breaks for paragraphs and if I were you I'd explain the fog-horn nad radio portions a lot better.

I was getting ready to post the answer to the Co-op version of the egg myself. But you beat me to it. Dang it!

Oh well. Not bad. But I'd edit that so it's easier to read and easy to understand what you mean

Not bad. However, you really need to edit the post. It's one big wall of text. You need breaks for paragraphs and if I were you I'd explain the fog-horn nad radio portions a lot better.

I was getting ready to post the answer to the Co-op version of the egg myself. But you beat me to it. Dang it!

Oh well. Not bad. But I'd edit that so it's easier to read and easy to understand what you mean

Thanks bro I was thanking the same thing.

the Foghorns only need two people really. One stands at horns one and three, and the other at two and four. the game allows for just enough of a delay for each person to run between the two, though it is easier to do with three or four.

Are the fog horn pitches always the same?

yes they are, and at different times, you can hear the order when doing certain things, such as when you turn on the power.

No there the same everytime trsut me ive done this easter egg 10+ times same verytime

Are the fog horn pitches always the same?

yes they are, and at different times, you can hear the order when doing certain things, such as when you turn on the power.

No there the same everytime trsut me ive done this easter egg 10+ times same verytime

thats what i said. They are always the same, and at different times you can hear the order when doing certain events, such as turning on the power.

For those having an issue with the foghorns, here's the correct order with their location. Hitting the foghorns can also be done alone because I hit the foghorns by myself when playing with friends who haven't done the egg yet.

How to sound the fog horns in the correct order.

1st one is in the front of the light house near the water down from the AK-74u

2nd one is down the ice slide around the corner from Speed Cola

3rd one is right in front of the light house next to the door which is next to the AK-74u

4th one is down the slide straight ahead from the speed cola next to the giant rock formation

Hope this helps people. I also have the other steps written out with a clear description of location or how to do it etc