George Romero Must DIE!!!! 2 ways to kill him

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I usually do to kill him, and costs the least amount of points, is I keep getting guns from the box and shooting all of those into him. He will die within 6-7 box weapons

That can take a year and a day LOL.. In other words that takes forever! I do realize that with every bullet hitting gets you closer and closer to take him out. But still, would rather get him away for a few rounds as a quick as a possible.

I would like to see a video of someone taking him out and in the same game see him come back. Would be neat to see. Or is this just me?

Also, did anyone notice in the video he mentions getting the VR-11 and it pops up in the box :o :shock: ?? I fould that shocking to say the least

Also, did anyone notice in the video he mentions getting the VR-11 and it pops up in the box :o :shock: ?? I fould that shocking to say the least

He isn't doing a live commentary, he just cuts to the scene where he gets VR-11.

Lol. Couldn't figure out what he meant by that, until you explained. Yeah, its not live commentary. I like to concentrate on the game fully when im playing.

Are you all saying that you have to kill him with something other than than V-R11 to get a reward? Are there other ways to get good rewards from fighting George, or is the V-R11 the only cheap way?

The rewards you get from George are not worth the bullets / points you spend on it (unless your trying to get more than 4 perks). If you are playing co-op and let yourself get downed, you might be able to kill him with Mustang & Sally but im not sure how many times you would have to do it....

What I usually do to kill him, and costs the least amount of points, is I keep getting guns from the box and shooting all of those into him. He will die within 6-7 box weapons

That can take a year and a day LOL.. In other words that takes forever! I do realize that with every bullet hitting gets you closer and closer to take him out. But still, would rather get him away for a few rounds as a quick as a possible.

I would like to see a video of someone taking him out and in the same game see him come back. Would be neat to see. Or is this just me?

Ive killed him 3 times in the same game to get all 7 perks at once :)

i killed him during a 4 player game, we put 2 full rayguns into him, 2 full upgraded ray guns, 2 hk21s and 1 full upgraded hk21 into him.....finaly got it, he dropped perk bottle and wonderwaffe (which i picked up) w00t!

btw u can tell he is close to dying when his stagelight is flashing orange instead of blue

ways to get rid of George temporarily: (1 or 2 rounds)

1. Few shots of Pap'ed VRIL

2. Pap'ed scavenger

3. Pap'ed Ray gun/Mustang & sally...

Is it possible to get rid of George (Kill) for the rest of the game?

Also can some one post accurate stats on how many shots are needed to get rid of George temporarily. I was on Round 35 with a buddy and he was pain in the a**. I did not want to sacrifice my Mustang & sally for a VRIL. But if I know how many shots it would take it might be useful.Thanks in advance.

PS: Please don't use the word 'kill George' if he is going to come back after few rounds. It is bit confusing.

He was doing a commentary, not live commentary he put the audio in afterwards

Just so ya know 8-)

I just get a crawler at the end of the round, have everybody buy the sickle, and chop away until he is dead. It takes a while, but its cheap.

I do this every time on solo so I get all 7 perks, I chop him down every time the wunderwaffe runs out of ammo

I was playing around earlier today and I think I found a Third way. The Sickle is good to, but Flopper Explosion works to. Problem is there isn't really a good spot to do so except one. Get George outside of the lighthouse where Staminup is. Have Four People Dolphin Dive from the Top of the Stairs and then Knife him a couple of Times while he Screams, the get him back in the Water if he "Overheats" then Repeat.

I've solve that Problem On Solo. I keep the Two Doors in the Lighthouse closed. The Door where the AK74 is and the Door where Flopper is. I would get the Crawlers to Follow me down the Slide. They would then have to go all the way back up to the Top of the Lighthouse and then travel down the Spiral Steps to get me, leaving me plenty of time to whip out George. I use this same tactic to get George out of my hair for a while too. I guess you can have one of the Four distract the Crawlers while the other three Flop away. Heh, Heh, Flop.

i can officially say that george does get more powerful in correlation with the ammount of players in the game. we were playing multiplayer 3ppl and shot 36 rounds of un PAPd scavenger, then 36 rds of hyena infra dead. then all of our grenades, all of one persons matroshkas, and a whole commando mp40. George didnt die, its like WTF