character sparking like wunderwaffe

I did some searches on this and found nothing..

Me n friend were playing 2 player and i noticed my freind was emitting sparks like the zombies when wunderwaffed by George. It was early on like round 5ish. it eventually stopped at like round 15, wew were doing alot of exploring and taking our time so he was sparking for atleast an hour. it was loud too, all i could hear was his sparking when anywhere near him.

anyone experience this at all? i apologize if this has been asked already i tried to search it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know how Romero got "zombiefied" 115? I bet the ship had some on it as there was either a teleporter in that secret room or something. Romero also says in the intro something about 115 and all that crazy shit happening right here.

possibly if romero knew about what was happening beforehand with the old 115 and the zombie experiments. he could have know what was happening to him and somehow been able to use the 115 to his advantage? (but only slightly cus the slightest provocation sends him into a rage...)