The Characters Arrive AFTER Ascension!

I used to think that the W@W gang ended up in the locker before they went to Kino der Toten, because they gave the cast the only Wunderwaffe DG-2 that they had.

Well, after listening to the characters right before they teleport, you can hear Tank Dempsey say "These guys better be more rewarding than Gersch..." so that means that they teleport there after their time at Ascension.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This definitely creates an interesting conflict. I only think it is slightly unclear because Tank has never been afraid of breaking character so to speak. He mentions Treyarch by name and even addresses the player (just two quick examples). But I still think its hard to say for sure what the timeline for the team is.

this is an interesting theory but the only non-canon part is if you listen to the extra radio message in Shi-No-Numa (black ops) it says that the DG-2 overloaded the teleporter thus destroying the DG-2 and if what im saying is true then how did the original cast have a DG-2 to spare? and mabye there is one more thing to the ascension easter egg that mabye when the Space Program Announcer says something along the lines of "Kassimer Mechanism safety protocal activated power levels dropping" mabye the 115 from the Kassimer Mechanism vents and from the massive levels of Radiation (X2 Uprgraded Ray Gun, ThunderGun, Matroshka doll and upgraded crossbow) sends our heros to the future (again). give me your thoughts on this. (sorry for the massive post).

BUT takeo is puking like in the radio.

Unless of course he isn't exactly built for that stuff.

It's a fact that Takeo get sickness from anytime he teleports. So that new SNN radio doesn't have to be during the same time of CotD.

Speaking of which the SNN radio, Richtofen speaks that the DG-2 had split the space time continuum. Maybe the DG-2 in in CotD because it went through the Aether and was stuck there for several years. Then when they teleported in CotD the DG-2 finally got pushed into Earth again.

• 4 weeks later...

I mentioned this once before in another thread. I did at first think they went from Der Riese, then Call of the Dead and then to Kino. However seeing how Dempsey Mentioned Gursch. Its clear to say it was Kino, Ascension THEN Call of the Dead.

I theorized that since Richtofen is the Original Creator of the DG-2. I assumed that the DG-2 was not fully destroyed but just broken and Richtofen fixed it probably during their flight to Ascension. (In case you don't know what I'm talking about. I figured that the Lander came to them when they were at Kino and it took them to Ascension.)

But there was one question I asked. If they were in Ascension when they Teleported to Call of the Dead....Where the hell's the Ascension Teleporter?

Aren't I right in thinking that in Kino when you start Dempsey says to Takeo something along the lines of: "I told you, you shouldn't have eaten the fish" Is it even remotely possible that the maps went Ascension, COTD, KDT? Just a quick thing to mention, you know?

I mentioned this once before in another thread. I did at first think they went from Der Riese, then Call of the Dead and then to Kino. However seeing how Dempsey Mentioned Gursch. Its clear to say it was Kino, Ascension THEN Call of the Dead.

I theorized that since Richtofen is the Original Creator of the DG-2. I assumed that the DG-2 was not fully destroyed but just broken and Richtofen fixed it probably during their flight to Ascension. (In case you don't know what I'm talking about. I figured that the Lander came to them when they were at Kino and it took them to Ascension.)

But there was one question I asked. If they were in Ascension when they Teleported to Call of the Dead....Where the hell's the Ascension Teleporter?

I dont think the lander have enough fuel to transport them all the way from Germany to Russia.

• Administrators

Personally, I don't think the DG-2 has to do with anything. I think it's just in there for the Egg, I don't think this whole not having one matters, maybe it does but I just don't see it.

honestly you guys are reading a little to into the whole zombie story..

which map came first doesn't matter, which its obviously kino, ascension then cotd, seeing as cotd is present day n all n ascension is an ex russian base that has guys from ww2 in it.. seems pretty damn obvious which came first, and kino has ex nazi stuff all over it which means it would be right around the end of ww2..

either way its fiction created by peoples imagination so everyone could be right depending on who you talk to about it lol

• Administrators

honestly you guys are reading a little to into the whole zombie story..

which map came first doesn't matter, which its obviously kino, ascension then cotd, seeing as cotd is present day n all n ascension is an ex russian base that has guys from ww2 in it.. seems pretty damn obvious which came first, and kino has ex nazi stuff all over it which means it would be right around the end of ww2..

either way its fiction created by peoples imagination so everyone could be right depending on who you talk to about it lol

Lol, actually Kino is after Ascension buddy. Its NOT a WW2 base, it's a Cold War base. Kino is 1968, Ascension is 1963. Do you know the Zombies story? and the fact they teleported into the future from Der Rise to Kino?

well if my theory on SNN being set after COTD, that could explain why the DG-2 is in SNN if you get it in COTD, we all believe the DG2 was destroyed when the teleporter overloaded sending the team into the future, what if the DG2 was just damaged, and needed new parts from say Ascension and COTD to be fixed

That was my Theory Too. I'm thinking after they Teleported to Kino from Der Riese, the DG-2 was Damaged. Richtofen, seeing how he created it, must of fixed it between Kino and Ascension. What I really would like to know is. How they Teleport to Call of the Dead from Ascension if there isn't a Telleporter in Ascension.....That we can't see at least.

• Administrators

That was my Theory Too. I'm thinking after they Teleported to Kino from Der Riese, the DG-2 was Damaged. Richtofen, seeing how he created it, must of fixed it between Kino and Ascension. What I really would like to know is. How they Teleport to Call of the Dead from Ascension if there isn't a Telleporter in Ascension.....That we can't see at least.

I think that he most likely fixed it when they went to CoTD, that's how he gave it too you. If he fixed it between Kino and Ascension, it would be in Ascension, so i think that they fixed it between Ascension and CoTD.

there is broken teleporter piece in ascension, but thats not how i believe they got there

I believe either through the Gersh device (travels through aether im guessing) also, in Ascension we fix the Cassimir Mechanism, we know it freed Gersh from the Aether, so its possible Richtofen used the Powered up Black hole + Cassimir mechanism to teleport to Siberia (Call of the Dead), not far from Baikonur cosmodrome where Ascension is located. seem most likely answer so far imo

• Administrators

there is broken teleporter piece in ascension, but thats not how i believe they got there

I believe either through the Gersh device (travels through aether im guessing) also, in Ascension we fix the Cassimir Mechanism, we know it freed Gersh from the Aether, so its possible Richtofen used the Powered up Black hole + Cassimir mechanism to teleport to Siberia (Call of the Dead), not far from Baikonur cosmodrome where Ascension is located. seem most likely answer so far imo

That's a solid idea, but a heads up, it's Casimir not Cassimir

That's a solid idea, but a heads up, it's Casimir not Cassimir

my bad mate, am using my touch screen phone n thats the predictive spelling for it (saves me time and hassle, but yea, i did know that, took me long enough to help convince everyone its Casimir not Kassimir or kasimir :lol:

I definately think Richtofen fixes the DG2 while at cotd.

And as for timelines, they definately go to Ascension after Kino.

Maybe as a date Ascension is before Kino, but look at the characters, they have aged and are more scarred and bloody and tank has more stubble than at Kino, so they definately went to Ascension after Kino, but they may or may not have travelled back in time to Ascension.

Richtofen has been guiding the group to places to collect equipment/parts, possibly to fix the DG2 but I think he's building something spectacular.

It's the kassimir mechanism