Anyone having problems with the leader board?

I got to round 38 a couple of hours ago and it didn't show up on the leader board. We was playing for 4-5 hours and should be rank 35-40 in world. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. I feel really disappointed after playing such a long game :x

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to round 38 a couple of hours ago and it didn't show up on the leader board. We was playing for 4-5 hours and should be rank 35-40 in world. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. I feel really disappointed after playing such a long game :x

Solo has never counted on the leaderboards.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes this is a bug in leader boards. It has something to do with the high score which can't reset your new high round. Your best bet is to create a new account and start over like me or try non private matchmaking. (request others to leave once they joined the game if you want only 2 players in your lobby)

Check out my thread and reply from Activision.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11441

Scroll to the bottom.

According to Current leader board getting to Round 46 and surviving for about 7 minutes will get you to Rank 100.I believe Round 38 will probably put you on rank 2000 on leader boards .

yea i went 30 rounds with 4 people. we all had perfect connection, no one left early or right when the game ended, and it was a public match. and for each and everyone of us it only counted our score and not the rounds played. we were pretty pissed off cause we played for like over 2 hours and made it 30 rounds.

yea i went 30 rounds with 4 people. we all had perfect connection, no one left early or right when the game ended, and it was a public match. and for each and everyone of us it only counted our score and not the rounds played. we were pretty pissed off cause we played for like over 2 hours and made it 30 rounds.

Best bet is to play with a different account.