WE HAVE OFFICIALLY SOLVED THE CO-OP ACHIEVEMENT

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check my gamer picture/achievements for proof. GT is RedDeadRiot.

Team was iv dream vi, vosty3, and xcrazyguy92x.

Youtube proof coming soon!

[brains] for you sir! watched the whole thing from start to finish, good stuff!

That's tough, sorry we took so long :p

Check my gamer picture/achievements for proof. GT is RedDeadRiot.

Team was iv dream vi, vosty3, and xcrazyguy92x.

Youtube proof coming soon!

[brains] for you sir! watched the whole thing from start to finish, good stuff!

That's tough, sorry we took so long :P

nah its all good, i had the time, and it was really interesting to see it get completed! you had to kill the box like 4 times just to get the scavenger lol.

nah its all good, i had the time, and it was really interesting to see it get completed! you had to kill the box like 4 times just to get the scavenger lol.

I honestly think that the ratio of the weapons popping up goes down once you get so far into the egg.

Vost should have his video up soon, and we wanna film the Strat tonight.

I honestly think that the ratio of the weapons popping up goes down once you get so far into the egg.

Vost should have his video up soon, and we wanna film the Strat tonight.

yeah i think so too. i was just tryin solo (before i joined your party) and i had to kill the box twice and couldnt get the vr11. it was pissing me off. so i think thats true.

ohhh ok. so you guys are gonna do it again?

Spaz, can you help me get the acheve? because every time i try to even go online, it says 81 good games, fails to connect to a public game and i haev tom wait hal an hour for someone to connect to me/send me an invite so as i can play.

Are we friends on XBL? If not shoot me an invite, GT is RedDeadRiot

Spaz, can you help me get the acheve? because every time i try to even go online, it says 81 good games, fails to connect to a public game and i haev tom wait hal an hour for someone to connect to me/send me an invite so as i can play.

Are we friends on XBL? If not shoot me an invite, GT is RedDeadRiot

the only problem is now both of my headsets, my first set and my back-up have broken speakers and one has a broken mic, so im going to buy a new headset tomorrow, so ill ask for an invite later

have you also noticed that acheivment hunter are asking for 3 members here that know how to do this easter egg for co-op so they can record and put it on there channel?

the guys name is GKNOVA6 GoDz