CO-OP easter egg FINISHED! Steps and Video

i just did this theory with only one other person and it worked but i must say it is 2746 not 2476 so maybe you should correct that at the top when all the steps are mentioned and you should also add the excel calculator that is on another post here.

i also noticed that you have to shoot the guy that goes up the green light and kill him before he gets to the top. i used an upgraded ray gun but you maybe able to use another one i dont know but i do know you have to kill him cuz we tried with the first one and nothing happened. so see if you can add those things to the steps b/c that is where i ran into a couple of problems and other may run into the same problems as well

one more thing when the ship appears it should appear right next to where the zip line lets you off from the lighthouse. so that if you mess up on the foghorn(like i did the first time) you will at least know where the submarine pops up to know you can try it again.

ok that is all..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so last night i went pretty far with sum friends, BUT i got stuck on STEP 10.

it says before you go to the ships control room to get the green light, you need to mess with the radios..

THATS where im in trouble

sorry for misunderstanding.

but how do you complete step 10.

all i remember was.

Hit X on the following radios in this order,...

ship control

stamin-up

ship by end of zip

hero's door room.

sorry for noobing the shit out of this topic but am i supposed to look for radios in the ship control room

one by stamin up?, and the rest by the ship and hero's door room??? whats a heros door room?

/

/

/

so if anyone can please explain to me how to follow step 10 from codz commute alien people, me brains you bro.

the hero door is the room where the original characters are held. if your looking at the vault door where there held turn around and the radio should be on a cabinet or locker type thing on the right.

you do them in that same order you said.(ship control, stamina up, end of zip line & hero door) i only did it with two people so i know it worked. the person that does the ship control also has to hit the one by the end of the zip and the one that hits the stamina up has to hit the one next to the "hero's door" as they say. (if you are only doing it with two people, which none of us had stamina up. so that is to the person that said you do need it with two people)

i also noticed when you do the dials right in the light house a morris code starts to play and doesn't stop until you get the green light to appear(mine took a couple rounds to get right)

first i saw a blinking light in the air by where the submarine appears and another one above the light house. then it became solid as the submarine came back and we got the foghorn combination right(when the submarine comes you hear the fog horns as well, maybe even the same combination we do for foghorn step.

• 3 weeks later...