3: Go back down stairs and insert the fuse

5: You now need to destroy 4 Generators

These are located:

Right behind the vault door

To the right of the bridge on the way to juggernaut

Double tap, off the side of the ship

Stamin up, outside the window

6: Go back to the vault

7: You need to find a vodka bottle, it should either be on the top of the room on the railing were the vault is, or it will be on the ship that has the power on it

8 : Go back to the vault and insert the vodka bottle in the tube to the left of the vault door.

9: Light house Dials (2746, top to bottom)

A forum use has posted a handy excel sheet to work ti out :)

10: Radios with the morse code "vril" in this order

(ship control, stamin up, ship by end of zip and Hero's door room)

can be compleated with 2 or 3 running between them with stamin up.

11: Go to the power room, there is a wheel opposite the power switch, turn it so that the black handle is facing 5'O clock, right next to the wheel, with three levers on it, pull the first one once then the last one three times.

12: fog horns -The submarine appears once per round. If you hit the foghorn combination wrong, then it disappears. The order of the foghorns....

First - in the icy water to the left of the bridge that leads to the Juggernaut ship

Second - closest one to speedcola in the water after exiting the ice tunnel

Third - closest one to the ak47u entrance of the lighthouse

Fourth - behind the large rock near the ledge where you drop down to the first foghorn

PICTURE CREDIT TO FORUM USER - stylishjm

a green light will appear from the the lighthouse and point towards a submarine in the ocean

13 : You need a VR-11, go to the very bottom of the lighthouse and fire it at a zombie, the guy will get sucked u[p the green light all the way to the top of the lighthouse. GOLDEN ROD will appear at the bottom.

14: Go back to that tube to the left of the vault door. (like with the vodka)

15: Knife the fuse and its DG-2 time baby!!!!!!!

Credit to the guys that posted the video, and the guy that posted the solo rundown that i butcherd for this :)

and to everyone in this amazing forum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9: Dials (2476, top to bottom)

orange to 8

Blue to 3

purple to 6

yellow to 2

ends up with 2476

OK forgive me for not understanding but I havent messed with this step a whole lot so maybe I just dont know. Obviously youre saying turn the dials on each floor of the lighthouse: turn the orange to 8, turn the blue to 3, etc. I get that part.

But what do you mean by "ends up with 2476?"

AND do you need 4 people to do the entire co-op or not? I only have 3 other friends who even play Zombies and the chance of even getting all of us online at the same time is slim. I usually just roll with one other person.

9: Dials (2476, top to bottom)

orange to 8

Blue to 3

purple to 6

yellow to 2

ends up with 2476

OK forgive me for not understanding but I havent messed with this step a whole lot so maybe I just dont know. Obviously youre saying turn the dials on each floor of the lighthouse: turn the orange to 8, turn the blue to 3, etc. I get that part.

But what do you mean by "ends up with 2476?"

AND do you need 4 people to do the entire co-op or not? I only have 3 other friends who even play Zombies and the chance of even getting all of us online at the same time is slim. I usually just roll with one other person.

With the dials, they're saying that you turn those dials on each floor to those specific numbers. The dials in itself are a puzzle in that whenever you turn a dial it turns the other dials as well, so you have to solve that puzzle in order to solve the puzzle of the dials in a whole.

So turning orange to 8, blue to 3, etc. you end up with 2476 from top to bottom.

As for the co op amount, you can have two, but its easier with four I guess. Which means 3 would work.

OK we are DEFINITELY hitting the foghorns in the right order, but it's not working. The submarine keeps appearing once per round. and everytime we do the foghorns in the order that everyone, Spanish-speaking or otherwise, has told us. Please advise.

If the submarine & green light have appeared, then yes you have done the foghorns correctly

OK we are DEFINITELY hitting the foghorns in the right order, but it's not working. The submarine keeps appearing once per round. and everytime we do the foghorns in the order that everyone, Spanish-speaking or otherwise, has told us. Please advise.

If the submarine & green light have appeared, then yes you have done the foghorns correctly

Submarine yes. Green light no.

You're doing the horns wrong then.

You're doing the horns wrong then.

Yeah except the reason i spelled "definitely" in caps is that we're doing them in the order posted by everyone. so telling me im "doing them wrong" isn't that helpful. what am i doing wrong. should we wait til each horn has finished making its noise to hit the next one, or should it be in quick succession?

Okay. I think everyone's getting confused with the sub.

I seriously just got done with it.

In co op, after you do the radios and then turn the steering wheel and pull the switches, if you do this all correctly then you get the submarine. And then after that you do the fog horns for the green light.

When we did it we did the first two after they went flat, then left a 3 second gap as the other guy was getting chased by george, then the last one I did pretty much a split second after the previous was activated and the light appeared.

(in this order as mentioned before)

First - in the icy water to the left of the bridge that leads to the Juggernaut ship

Second - closest one to the perka cola in the water after exiting the ice tunnel

Third - closest one to the ak47u entrance of the lighthouse

Fourth - behind the large rock near the ledge where you drop down to the first foghorn

:lol:

I'm gonna try this theory now. I didn't have enough time last night. Although everything seems legit with the theory does anybody else notice after they get the green light to appear in the lighthouse and the rounds starts so they don't get a chance to pick up the golden rod. Only one of them is left "DUAL" i think is his name.

Ok well long story short when he buys the box and Phd Flopper. He doesn't waste any points. I don't know if that's a glitch or a hack but if someone knows more in detail what that could be, let us know. (it looks like he was doing something with switching his guns each time he bought them)

Is there another step in between getting the green light from the sub and shooting a zombie with the vr-11? Got the green to shoot from the sub to the lighthouse but no green light shining down the middle of the steps of the lighthouse. We kept shooting zombies and they'd turn into humans and just run away from the lighthouse.

Is there another step in between getting the green light from the sub and shooting a zombie with the vr-11? Got the green to shoot from the sub to the lighthouse but no green light shining down the middle of the steps of the lighthouse. We kept shooting zombies and they'd turn into humans and just run away from the lighthouse.

The dials in the lighthouse. Gotta get them in the correct order.

Just a repeat of Ascension IMO. Do all the steps just to have one of the players get a DG2 with limited ammo for a limited time is pointless. Let me keep the gun and we're talking. Personally I could care less about some achievement and gamer points.

Its cool for an Easter Egg, but dont expect a huge reward.