All Radios Anaylised. Vid + Text

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something doesn't add Up. These are the First Radios with Dates. The Date are After the War Ended. WTF? We know the Four Locations in WAW Zombies happened in Germany, except Shi No Numa. How was Group 935 able to be hidden so well from Allied Forces. I don't remember the Date displayed when your first start Verruckt to well but it was the same month Dempsy was captured.

the only date mentioned was September 1945 in Verruckt, not very clear i know but can narrow down the date thanks to COTD to the nearest day or two

and Group 935 wasnt hidden from the allies at all, after all they sent Agent Peter into Der Riese near enough as soon as the Facility was opened

Something doesn't add Up. These are the First Radios with Dates. The Date are After the War Ended. WTF? We know the Four Locations in WAW Zombies happened in Germany, except Shi No Numa. How was Group 935 able to be hidden so well from Allied Forces. I don't remember the Date displayed when your first start Verruckt to well but it was the same month Dempsy was captured.

the only date mentioned was September 1945 in Verruckt, not very clear i know but can narrow down the date thanks to COTD to the nearest day or two

and Group 935 wasnt hidden from the allies at all, after all they sent Agent Peter into Der Riese near enough as soon as the Facility was opened

What I meant by Allied Forces, I meant the Military of both the US and Russia. Peter was a Agent yes, they known about 935. But I hardly doubt the Marines and Shock Army(The boys in the War) knew.

RADIO 2

"Oh. Apparently someone in security found a spy today, they are delivering him from Verruckt, to replace the one that i broke (chuckle)"

Dempsey was the Spy.

RADIO 3

Confirms that Dempsey was the Spy.

RADIO 4

"It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we have captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Static) the first batch of test subjects (laughter).

I suspect that there are other more in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise."

This is the Big Piece. It confirms Dempsey was not part of the Four who went into Verrukt. Plus we know at this moment that Peter and Harvey were still alive at that time.

^ I knew I wasn't the only one thinking hard on this! Look at the dates... Tank was somehow captured BEFORE the actual rescue team was sent in... Now where ever did Peter go... We know by the fourth radio Edward and the other know Peter and Harvey are spies...

We need to figure out how Tank and Peter got to where they are now.

What if....I wouldn't really know how to prove it. But what if the One Hanging in Shin No Numa was one of the Four that was in Verrukt? What if that Arm hanging on the Handle in Verrukt was just a, like in movies a simple prop. Keep in mind that the same Power Box was also used in Der Riese. Again I don't know, there are so many clues all around those maps that its hard to tell what from what.