All Radios Anaylised. Vid + Text

NGT have been working extremely hard and recently uploaded a video of 9 radio locations. Only 5 of which have text, here is the video:

t6Vz8RV964I

Heres the what it says:

RADIO 1: "Log Entry 1471, Date: September 2nd 1945. Dear diary, another day another failure. This time subject N3WE seems to have improved . The Russian subject still still smells like urine, even after he was given a bath and de-loused twice! And I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and he's not moving anymore, I can verify with certainty however that the barrier is not located in the spleen. Doctor Ma- (Noise, most likely Maxis) -matters of cost. I wonder what he might think of me experimenting on his daughter."Crazy laughter" "Screech!", NIEN, DROP THAT! It's my spleen! (End transmission)

Sounds like the experiments aren't going so well...

Also perhaps this secret place mentioned could possibly be Area 51?

And also he seems to have different test subject of different nationalities, Russian, Mexico etc.

RADIO 2: Blog Entry 1475, Date: October 4th 1945. Dear diary! -As for the controlled group tests, they have been put on hold. Recently I have discovered that (Doctor Maxis?) has not (noise) in mass-producing the DG-2, as he swore he would! If he won't move those plans forward, then I won't continue following his dream of an undead army. He doesn't deserve his new-found power, he doesn't know what to do with it! And I know just what to do with him... And I'll take care of that little brat if I get the chance too! (End Transmission)

Maxis hasn't kept his promise of mass-producing Richtofen's masterpiece - the WunderWaffe DG2, so Richtofen will not help him in creating an undead army, he plans to take care of (kill) Maxis, and "that little brat" too, the brat meaning Samantha, this radio is obviously recorded before he traps them in the test chamber with Fluffy, while he is still planning his attack.

RADIO 3: Log Entry 1472, Date: September 10th, 1945. Dear diary, today was a good day. The swelling has subsided, the ice helps. They made liver for lunch, it was - (Noise) I still have not had any luck re-programming any of the live specimens. Doctor Maxis says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered on someone who isn't dead yet! I am not convinced. The army is stored until I can purge this, this trust barrier... Oh! Apparently someone in security found a spy in the group, they are delivering him from Verruckt. (Mixed up speech.) (End Transmission.)

Is this perhaps referring to Peter? And more about this "Trust barrier" mentioned in Kino. And more on the subject of hypnotism, and controlling the zombies...

RADIO 4: Log Entry 1474. Date: September 20th 1945. Dear Diary. It would seem that the (Can't hear) realised that we captured one of their spies, they tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt, that/they were all- (Noise) -the first batch of subjects. Hehehe. I expect there are other more of the organisation. Doctor Harvey Einer, and Doctor Peter McKay to be precise. Doctor Maxis doesn't want any Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they have! Stupid Americans to be fair, apple pies and.. baseball and children and... But I digress, the new American test subject is interesting. His intellect is low but he's very strong. Like the others he doesn't seem to know who he is anymore. Unlike the others he keeps breaking the restraints, and hitting us! Test subject N3WE is still staring at the door, muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again, I think his mind may have been destroyed by the progres... Oh well, the Russian subject has recently begun responding to stimulai, but only after injecting him with a knew xerum made primarily from vodka, perhaps this is the breakthrough we've been waiting for! (End Transmission)

Well it definately sounds like he's got Dempsey and Nikolai locked up in there, this proves the theory that it's been Richtofen experimenting on them, although they can't remember any of it. Possibly test subject N3WE is Takeo...

RADIO 5: Log Entry 1473, Date: September 17th 1945.

Dear Diary, Today-

*Get your hands of me you damn dirty Nazi..*

Oh ho! get Doctor Ludvig.

*Yeah thats right, You want some of this? Im talking you home freaks!* (Fighting?)

Nien! (noise) throw american!

*Ok now im mad.*

I suppose this must be the replacement, (Specimen? Hard to hear.) Time to get to work!

*I can still hear you!*

Hit him again, with the stick!! (End Transmission)

*Tank Dempsey

Well there you have it, post your theories on what is heard and also if anyone can listen in and try to figure out what is said in the parts I couldn't understand it would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading! :D

*EDIT: And if you're wondering why many radios are missed out, it's because they don't have any speech in them, but possibly morse code, like is said in the vid.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a comparison from my transcripts, Radios in correct order (NOTE: Specimen N3WB is Takeo)

RADIO 1

Log entry 1471

Date: September 2nd 1945.

Dear diary.

Another day, another failure. This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine. even after he was given a bath and deloused TWICE. I think i might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty that the barrier is not located in the spleen.

(static)Dr Maxis must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what he might think of the experiments on the little girl. ahahaAHAHAHA.

*Animal screech* *most likely monkey (monkey bomb anyone?)*

NIEN!!! drop that! That's my Spleen! MINE!

RADIO 2

Log Entry 1472

Date: September 10th 1945.

Deeeear Diary.

Today was a good day. The swelling has subsided, the ice helps.

They made liverwurst for lunch. It was (static)

I still have not had any luck reprogramming any of the live specimens. Doctor Maxis says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered of someone who isn't dead yet. I am not convinced.

The army is stored until I can fix this, this trust Barrier.

Oh. Apparently someone in security found a spy today, they are delivering him from Verruckt, to replace the one that i broke (chuckle)

RADIO 3

NOTE: ** and italic will denote Tank Dempsey speaking

Log Entry 1473

Date: September 17th 1945.

Deeear Diary.

Today-

*Get your hands of me you damn dirty Nazi..*

Oh ho, get doctor Ludvig

*yeah thats right, You want some of this?*

*Im talking you home (fags?) Freaks!*

*inaudiable sounds of a scuffle*

Nien (static) throw american

*Ok now im mad*

I suppose this must be the replacement (vest? Specimen? Vessel?)

Time to get to work!

*I can still hear you*

HIT HIM AGAIN WITH ZE STICK!

RADIO 4

Entry 1474

Date: September 20th 1945:

Deeear diary.

It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we have captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Static) the first batch of test subjects (laughter).

I suspect that there are other more in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise.

Dr Maxis (static) Any americans at group 935, no matter how much genius they Have.

Stupid Americans with their...Apple pies and baseball and children, but i digress.

The new American Test subject is interesting, and muscly, His intellect seems low but his will is strong, like the others he doesn't seem to know who he is anymore. Unlike the others, he keeps breaking the restraints and Yelling at me.

Test Subject N3WB is still staring at the floor muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again, i think his mind may have been destroyed by the (static)...oh well.

The Russian subject recently begun responding to stimuli, but only after injecting him with a new serum made primarily from vodka, perhaps this is the break through we've been waiting for

RADIO 5

Log entry 1475

Date: October 1st, nineteen hundred forty five.

Deeeeeaar diary.

As for the control group tests. they have been put on hold. Recently i have discovered that Doctor Maxis has not been mass producing the DG-2 as he swore he would. If he wont move those plans forward, then i wont continue following his dream of an undead army!

He doesn't deserve his perch of power!. He doesn't know what to do with it! but I know just what to do with him.... and ill take care of that little brat when i get the chance to......

Did you already have a thread on this? If so I'm sorry I'll delete this, you seem to have got it all spot on, and I've missed a radio...

My headphones are kinda crappy so that's my excuse xD

no i posted them on my site only not done it on codz, i wanted to compare the two cos when i was listening to them George decided to come play, so i missed a few words here and there, plus you have done great analysis of them i wanted to give you more to work with, feel free to use my transcripts if you like,

[brains] for the good work

yous do know that the other 4 radios transmit morse code after the vodka step and each tranlstes to a letter each:

V R I L

and its timed, and you'll get the samantha laugh...

the dummy radios are only interactable during co-op easter egg hunt therefore are not part of the radio transcripts which can activate anytime

yous do know that the other 4 radios transmit morse code after the vodka step and each tranlstes to a letter each:

V R I L

the dummy radios are only interactable during co-op easter egg hunt therefore are not part of the radio transcripts which can activate anytime

wasnt that what i said?

Back on topic guys. That's pretty good work. So Tank attacks Rictofen attempting to.. save Peter or whatever . thats whats caused his swelling yea? Russian who smells is obviously and takeo aka Subject NEWB is muttering a proverb which is very Japanese sterotypes. This is all cool.

Finally! I've been waiting to find a transcript of the radios. Whats interesting to me is that Rictofen mentions that the rescue team (marines) sent to Verrukt ended up being the test subjects. Perhaps the test was to see the interaction between zombies and humans. Idk but [brains] to Peter

So I was gonna start a new thread and then I found this one lol. Here are my thoughts:

Log Entry 1471, Sept. 2nd, 1945

Definitely sounds like they have Nikolai, I also thought subject N-3-W-E could possibly be Takeo, and I found it interesting that they have a subject from Mexico, which wasn't a major faction in WWII. Also does the little girl=Samantha? The animal at the end sounded like a pig, and there was also one in "Five" so maybe they have some purpose in the experimentation?

Log Entry 1472, Sept. 10th, 1945

Could the swelling be swelling of the brain on the test subjects? Also they found a spy, did they find him at Verruckt, or did they take him there after capturing him?

Log Entry 1473, Sept. 17th, 1945

Not much here, but we learn that the spy was Tank Dempsey.

Log Entry 1474, Sept. 20th, 1945

We learn Tank Dempsey was from the O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services, the predecessor to the CIA). They sent a team to Verruckt, so was that the team we were playing as in Verruckt on World at War? If so this would disprove the theory that Tank was part of that group. Also note that this log entry takes place in September, 1945, the same month and year shown at the beginning, whenever you play Verruckt. Could Peter McKay be the Peter mentioned in the Shi No Numa radio? It also sounds like there are teams of Americans involved with Group 935, and Richtofen is getting annoyed/frustrated by them.

Log Entry 1475, Oct. 1st, 1945

Do the control group tests refer to the zombies? Or Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo? It seems odd to me that the Germans would still be trying to develop an undead army and mass produce the DG-2's, 5 months after they lost the war. Has Group 935 become an underground movement?

My final thoughts are that this basically proves that Richtofen was performing tests on Tank, Nikolai, and maybe Takeo. It seems strange that there could be American groups connected to Group 935, without the O.S.S. knowing about it.

At the moment two things are catching my attention.

First is the subject from Mexico. From what I know and can find Mexico did very little in WW2. There was American fear of an invasion, but Mexico declared war on the Axis powers in 1942. There were some Mexican volunteers in the American military and obviously Mexican-Americans in the military, but why the choice was made to include a Mexican subject is slightly confusing to me. I thought one possible solution could be that Richtofen is confusing a Spanish subject for a Mexican subject, but many of the problems remain. Spain was dominated by Germany in WW2 and again did not play a major role.

The second thing is Richtofen's interest in the spleen. What I can find says that the spleen filters red blood cells and removes anti-body coating in most vertebrates. I'm not sure if it is the function or the fact that it is present in most vertebrates (i.e. monkeys and dogs) that drew his attention to it. Perhaps someone with medical knowledge could help out here.

There is obviously a lot more to these messages, but this is what caught my attention initially.

At the moment two things are catching my attention.

First is the subject from Mexico. From what I know and can find Mexico did very little in WW2. There was American fear of an invasion, but Mexico declared war on the Axis powers in 1942. There were some Mexican volunteers in the American military and obviously Mexican-Americans in the military, but why the choice was made to include a Mexican subject is slightly confusing to me. I thought one possible solution could be that Richtofen is confusing a Spanish subject for a Mexican subject, but many of the problems remain. Spain was dominated by Germany in WW2 and again did not play a major role.

The second thing is Richtofen's interest in the spleen. What I can find says that the spleen filters red blood cells and removes anti-body coating in most vertebrates. I'm not sure if it is the function or the fact that it is present in most vertebrates (i.e. monkeys and dogs) that drew his attention to it. Perhaps someone with medical knowledge could help out here.

There is obviously a lot more to these messages, but this is what caught my attention initially.

I thought the spleen was there just for humor :P ammmm Maybe theres a reference to a mexican to provoke a response when you are playing as Machete? I did some looking up of Mexico in WW2 and all i got was their squadron was called The Aztec Eagles and they often flew Thunderbolt aircraft. Also they were centered in battles around the phillipines.

V R I L

wasnt that what i said?

Yeah but this is for radio transmissions so I dont see what 4 dummy radios which can only be activated via easter egg has any need to be included, thats why I replied, I dont see the relevence

Not sure if anyone has noticed a possible link between the Zombies story line and the Black Ops storyline.

Sorry if this has been posted before...

Black Ops story is all about the Russians (with the help of Dr. Steiner) "programming" sleeper agents to carry out their bidding. Pretty much all the radio messages are of Richtofen talking about "programming" Maxis' zombie army. Is there a possible link to Steiner, not in a Nova6 way but in a human brain programming way?

Something doesn't add Up. These are the First Radios with Dates. The Date are After the War Ended. WTF? We know the Four Locations in WAW Zombies happened in Germany, except Shi No Numa. How was Group 935 able to be hidden so well from Allied Forces. I don't remember the Date displayed when your first start Verruckt to well but it was the same month Dempsy was captured.