Who is George Romero?

Well this is my first post in 'Call of the Dead'

And have been wandering who this George Romero is?

I am on PS3 and am very excited about Call Of The Dead........

Whenever the New maps come out for x-box, i have to look into them so i get the right feel of the map, just before i get it on PS3.

And i have read this topic...... by the man himself, CARBONFIBRE..... (hold the applause)

which states that he is dumb? And one of the replies was that he stands in front of the box? so i dont know? well, if anyone helps i will be proud,

Regards, Dykeso :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While not a huge fan or Georgy in this, I kinda get his role. He basically follows you around the whole time, moving nice and slow until provoked (shot, meleed, run into, etc). Then he becomes Zombie George and runs like hell to catch you. You must lead him into water in order to "cool him off" and return him to normal. From what I've read, while there could be other ways, the only confirmed ways to kill him are with an upgraded Scavenger or upgraded VR-11. Or you can glitch him out like I did :P lol As far as standing in front of the box, I've never seen this.

Georgre Romero was the director of one of the first zombie films Night of the living dead

Almost all zombies you see today are based on his idea of what zombies are and how they react- his nickname is the godfather of all zombies and this is paying an homage to his zombie legacy- great director and all the original zombie films (night, day, day of the dead) were quite amusing.

This is just a tip of the hat to him really

He made

night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, day of the dead, document of the dead, night of the living dead (1990 remake), dawn of the dead, diary of the dead, survival of the dead.

Dawn of the dead is my favourite- they all lock themselves in a big shopping mall (basis for dead rising)- get it it's quite funny