map next to locked door.

yesterday while being fucked over by the easter egg, i noticed a little map type thing next to the where the old gang is locked up.

its got like 4 equal sections in 4 seperate colors, with what looks like markings showing a path, and an X. no pic cus im at work. but im sure someone else has seen it. do ya think it has any significance?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe then its like the whole wall? And starts the easter egg? So maybe you already did it? i only hear it once.. but i've done it multiple times.. and I was wondering about it before I even knew there was papers ripped off it to find..

I havent read that anyones noticed that if you hit x when in front of the poster/map it makes the same sound it does when you press x by the meteors...

its the meteor above :)

same happens with the one in the ship.. the size of the area you can push x seems to go up for ages

ahhh that makes perfect sense because one of the times I pushed x on it the song started playing...