Stand in! (SOLO ONLY)

Finally figured it out.

You get the dg-2 for getting the golden rod.

Here are the steps.

Turn power On

Go to the door and press "x" or knife it.

Find the fuse, it will be up stairs on either of the two tables up there

Destroy 4 generators (Semtex works best)

First one is right behind you, Second one is out side the light house behind the room with the stamina up third is in the bottom of the ship, and fourth is at the back of the ship.

First;

Second;

Third;

Fourth;

Then go to the ships power room and turn the ships wheel to 5 o' clock

Should look like this:

and the switches next to it

The first one should be pulled down once, the second one should never be pulled down and the third one should be pulled down 3 times.

Should look like this:

Then you will need the Two new guns, V-11 and Scavenger. (Think that's the spelling.)

You will need a crawler or two

First you will need to get them to the bottom of the lighthouse, then there will be a green light beaming down get the crawler as close as you can to that, then shoot it with the V-11, then switch to the Scavenger and shoot him with that, if done right there will be a golden rod after about 30 second to a min, it took a while for me (This is why i recommend 2 crawlers so you don't have to start a new round)

Any questions ask on here or add my GT; Opticomfgwtf

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question about the solo egg.

i tried doing it yesterday and had everything going good, i destroyed the generator things and go back to listen to the gang,

richtofen (sp) starts singing about a force field and the banter continues. im waiting for them to mention anything about the next step, nothing.

im like, whatever, i know what im supposed to do next.

however, there is no morse code or anything new.

again, whatever i'll just go to the controls and continue the egg.

needless to say nothing happened.

i'm sure i must have done it right up till the force field part, otherwise the generators wouldnt have turned on and the force field wouldnt have gone up when i blew them up.

(sorry for the rambling im really really high)

anyways, do i have to have most of the ship open to continue the egg?

'cus i only had like 60% of the map open (couldnt get to staminup or juggs or speed cola)

there are only 4 right?

i mean the force field went up, and a different sound played when i got (what i thought must have been) the last generator.

i guess i have to try again, on a side note, does anyone know where i can find an overhead map of CoTD? i saw one forever ago of ascension (cant find it anymore :( ) but i cant seem to find one of CoTD, and this map is sooooo big its hard to get a feel for.