Stand In Achievement/Guide/Easter Egg (Complete Video)

Well first off, please don't flame... I HAVE searched every where on the forum for this guide but all the ones that I have found are quite... uninformative (for a lack of a better word). This is a video I found of Vosty3 completing the Easter Egg on SOLO. This means that he skipped the vodka step, or whatever steps you guys were speculating on... well here it is. Hope this helps somebody trying to complete this easter egg/achievement on solo...

*Edit: Also what i meant by "uninformative" is that all the "step by step" guides either weren't completely clear, or two or more topics contradicted each other...

fA5kUDJGOgw

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many topics and videos with step by steps of either Vosty or Tex. We've seen all the ones for Solo. It's good at you used the search and looked through the other topics, but there wasn't a need to create yet another topic for this.

You could have posted this in one of those topics to keep the discussion going instead of spreading it across more topics.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=10945