Found the next step!!!! It's Morse code!

Okay, So for multiplayer, we can't get past the vodka part, right? WELL, There are 4 radios that DO NOT play Richtofen. They usually play a tuning sound. WELL, after the vodka is turned in, they play morse code. 4 radios, each playing morse code.

My friend, Shinigamiofdoom (his gamertag), and I discovered each radio were assigned a letter. These letters were V R I L in morse.

The first one, V, is under the power room on a generator/computer thingy next to the sparking wire.

The second one, R, is on the barrels next to staminup.

The third one, I, is on the front half of the ship, right of where you land on the zipline, and in a crate next to the window there.

The Fourth one, L, is on a shelf under the stairs in the room you talk to the 4 heros.

Now, here's the catch. you only need 2 people, but they have to have Stamin-up otherwise you'll fail it. It's a timed thing. If you hear the sound of the box moving, you failed.

At the end you hear the foghorn sound (like when you use the levers correctly in solo). We can't figure out whats next... But the wheel and lever no longer move, and there is no blinky light.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for being somebody who posted something of substance! This works, the sub definitely pops up beside the ship. Me and my friends guess we have to hit the foghorns in a specific order now. brains for you!! [brains]

Wut?! The sub didn't pop up when we did it... but we already had the ship'swheel and levers set like in solo when we did the radios, so that might have glitched it....

Also, when the sub shines a green light on the lighthouse in solo you use the VR-11 on zombies to have them sucked up into it which makes the golden rod appear outside the lighthouse.

well, we solved the puzzle according to another thread... going from bottom to top, 6742. As for the fog horns, we tried almost every combination.... then again, we saw no sub... so i think we glitched it...

Maybe the combination of what you put in didn't work because if you have four people and you have them all at each dial, you'll notice that once you turn one, said dial can effect other dials in automatically turning. So the puzzle here is figuring out how to turn the dials so that you end up with said code from bottom to top - 6742.

We tried today and the constant rotating of the dials was what we noticed.

Yeah, Shini ended up solving the puzzle by sitting there for an hour rotating them while i distracted Romero and Skippy (crawler). He solved them so it was 6472 from top to bottom at the same time.

Also, we just restarted and did it again. Now the light did blink, and the sub appeared and the light stayed solid. So it should be noted having the levers at the right place at the same time as the radios will glitch it.

EDIT: I'm calling it a night. 3 in the morning... yeah... I'm officially obsessed... So, if anyone wants to play and help us do this and kill Romero tommorow, shinigamiofdoom and I (FormulaThomas) should be on around 1 pm Pacific time.

Yeah, Shini ended up solving the puzzle by sitting there for an hour rotating them while i distracted Romero and Skippy (crawler). He solved them so it was 6472 from top to bottom at the same time.

Also, we just restarted and did it again. Now the light did blink, and the sub appeared and the light stayed solid. So it should be noted having the levers at the right place at the same time as the radios will glitch it.

Excellent work man, I'm giving these whatever the hell it means [brains] .

okay so i understand where all the radios are and that you have to do something with them. but i dont see anywhere in your post that says exactly what to do with the radio's. you said we need stamin up but you never said what for.

do i just press x on the radios in the v r i l order you mentioned?

sorry if this is a dumb question..

edit: i just did some more looking around about this next step and next gen tactics just posted a you tube video about the dials in the light house being the next step...

i'm actually about to start a thread about this.

edit: i just did some more looking around about this next step and next gen tactics just posted a you tube video about the dials in the light house being the next step...

i'm actually about to start a thread about this.

Make sure, to the best of your ability, that no one else has a 'step by step' guide that you're just repeating.

I'm pretty sure there is a offical guide up on the boards that the OP'er is updating when users add new things they've found out, try posting in there first mate :) .

Just gonna throw out this idea here.

What if V R I L is actually an encrypted code as for the dials?

If we theorize V R I L goes from top to bottom, and we use the code:

A-1

B-2

C-3

etc...

That would leave us with

V-22

R-18

I-9

L-12

Fuuu that doesn't work.

Well maybe there's some other sort of encryption key to those letters that relate to the dials?

Maybe subtracting from the appropriate papers with the numbers on found...

I dunno, just kinda throwing out this idea to get things thinking since I think you're on to something.

Just gonna throw out this idea here.

What if V R I L is actually an encrypted code as for the dials?

If we theorize V R I L goes from top to bottom, and we use the code:

A-1

B-2

C-3

etc...

That would leave us with

V-22

R-18

I-9

L-12

Fuuu that doesn't work.

Well maybe there's some other sort of encryption key to those letters that relate to the dials?

Maybe subtracting from the appropriate papers with the numbers on found...

I dunno, just kinda throwing out this idea to get things thinking since I think you're on to something.

Well, i think it's just talking about vril as in the crazy Nazi documents about the vril generator (Golden rod). And the combination has been found in another thread. But no reaction yet... So... There must be another step... Once ive taken a nap, ill test a foghorn theory then the combo... XD 4 hour sleep=headache... Zombies will be the death of me...

I think Vril is a reference to the golden rod (not my find, ) and the VR11 since you need it to shoot them into the green light at the lighthouse. The resemblance there is too close to pass up. the code just tells us that we need VR11 to get the vril...which we already know. eh.

Another thing I found interesting was that Ric asked you to get the rod, and project vril was nazi. And it seems that the rod is vril.

I'm sure there is another group oriented task after the vodka, not the ship levers since the green light seems to only appear after the vodka when done in solo. So we are definitely onto something here.

So there has to be something else in between vodka and levers...maybe even more than one extra step.

I think I made it so it is understandable, Im sick right now and it hurts my brain to try and put what Im thinking into words

So considering what you posted, I google'd "vril" and this showed up

It instantly struck me that that image looks like the the symbol engraved on the rock to the left of quick revive.

I've read theories about people speculating that it has something to do with the next step, but no one is sure.

Thoughts?

The combos for the dials can be found on the map on small pices of paper ripped off the poster next to the locked door one is in the front of the boat in the life preserver under the radio to the left of double tap belive it's purple another is in the back house behind the light house where you blow up the generator belive it's the blue one but it's right near the boarded up window heading towards door way the next one is near juggernaut under the light belive it's yellow yet to find the last one ...I may have the colors confused so don't hold me to it but thier there ....gt lonefox696 message me if u need help or find the last number

OKAY! WE GOT IT! Shini, I, a forum viewer JHuds323, and a guy from solved it! The submarine appears once per round. If you hit the foghorn combination wrong, then it disappears. The order of the foghorns for us was....

The one at the bottom of the ledge, the one next to speed cola, the one by the lighthouse door, then the one behind the rock on the otherside of the ledge. it causes the light to appear.

Now its time to get the VR-11

- First you need to change de dialers of the light. The numbers are 2 - 7 - 4 - 6 (from top to bottom).

- Next step: activate the 4 radios that make strange noises in the correct order. First: in the room below the electricity one. Second: in the room where's Stamina +. Third: inside the wagon next to the end of the second zipline. Fourth: next to the door where the allies are trapped.

- Next step: go to the ship's cabin. Move down the left lever 1 time. Move down the right lever 3 times. Move the wheel 2 times to the right.

- Next step: activate the 4 fog horns in the correct order. There are two couples of fog horns (two are close to the light, two are close to the slide). First: first couple, far from the light. Second: second couple, next to the slide. Third: first couple, close to the light. Fourth: second couple, far from the slide.

- Next step: transform a zombie into a human near the green light. Shoot him with the Ray Gun or Scavenger. Take the Golden Rod from the bottom of the stairs and give it to Richthofen.

[2] Dual Revolver: The best way is to set the numbers is to start from the first one. When the first is "2", change the third until you get a "7" in the second one. Then change the fourth util you get a "6". The next step is to change the second until you get a 4" in the third. Change the first one until you get the "2" and the "7" again.

As you can see, the first is connected to the second, the second is connected to the first and the third, the third is connected to the second and the fourth, and the fourth is connected to the third.

real deal guys dondon3856

Ok, hi, im shinigami, finally registered on here. So the easter egg is solved and the step by step guide is written, however the "elephant" type noises on the other side of the door continue after they teleport. I had assumed as the sound was heard earlier but had stopped it was richtofen repairing the teleporter but since it can still be heard after the egg and the DG-2 powerup doesnt disappear after a set time, is it possible that there is more?

Ok, hi, im shinigami, finally registered on here. So the easter egg is solved and the step by step guide is written, however the "elephant" type noises on the other side of the door continue after they teleport. I had assumed as the sound was heard earlier but had stopped it was richtofen repairing the teleporter but since it can still be heard after the egg and the DG-2 powerup doesnt disappear after a set time, is it possible that there is more?

Just to keep others from flaming, this is him. I can confirm.