George Romero

I like George Romero. i like the concept of him. and yes i agree he does get in the way ALOT of times. but all you need is to upgrade the V-R11 and you can kill him for a couple rounds its not that hard. i like how he is different from other maps like the hell hounds and monkeys. i like how george is different from the rest

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think George is a dumb concept, it adds to the challenge (as if it wasn't hard enough allredady :)). The only thing about him that really bothers me is that when he screams (when someone hits him), you are slowed down and your screen turns blurry for a few seconds.

I actually like george.

It adds a new dynamic to the game, and of course, the extra perks are awesome to have, and it makes it that much more challenging to keep them! i've only ever gotten the death machine, and as someone who has never played the W@W maps, i'd really like to try the damn DG2, but im sure i'll get it sometime [i usually just play solo, is there a specific thing i have to do [the easter egg?] in order for him to drop mne the wunderwaffe or is it just random?]

i havent experienced a time where he didnt drop anything [rather, they got dropped at a different location] but im sure i would rage quit for sure!

I find the easiest way to kill him, is pump your first few death machines into him to soften him up - and then go to town on him with the sickle - i think it takes about 100 slashes or so after a few death machine rips.

haha i even killed him in round 5! but dummmy that i am, i hadnt even bought 4 perks yet, so i wasted the "free" perk haha wont be doing that again!

but i cant count the number of times my rounds have been cut short by a stray bullet/grenade and getting trapped in a corner, most notably, the one at the bottom of the lighthouse, where the pond/foghorn is, somehow i get trapped behind the foghorn sometimes and cant go to either side, forward or back - then i rage quit, and my GF shakes her head at me

i do definitely miss the dog rounds/ max ammo guarantees, but it makes you strategize WAY more!

I haven't played shangri-la so...WHAT THE HELL IS A NAPALM ZOMBIE???

If you knoow what a Napalm Strike is, then you should pretty much know what a Napalm Zombie is; A Zombie that leaves fire where it explodes!

I haven't got Shangri-La either, but I think that when I do get it, the Shrieker Zombies will be much more of a nuisance than the Napalm's. They're like a walking(Running)Flash Grenade! And boy, I HATE Flash Grenades!

Hes just annoying, im camping in the Ak47 area, running around the area , and he always sum how go for me from the gate behind quick revive. its a pain in the ass and its annoying.. and wen he suddenly gets hit by me by accident i have to run to the water which slows me down and zombies have a chance in killing me. Fk george if only it didnt take forever to kill him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the IDEA of George, but there are a few things I would change....

When you kill him he should stay gone for longer than one round.

He should also drop a max ammo if someone already has the waffle.

He should look more like a zombie

Thats really all I would change. You can still hold down areas as a team, when he gets close shot him and run him away, then go back. You can still camp solo in the bottom of the lighthouse when he is in there, ive done it on multiple games. And try to jump right before he hits the ground and he wont slow you down. Other than that all you have to do is run around him.

George adds a nice twist to this map, yes he can be a pain in the a$$ but so what, if playing zombies was easy I wouldn't want to play for hours on end.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...