Lighthouse Dials Colored?

Hey, guys. I'm sure you've all gotten past the golden step and we need to figure out what's next. Right now I've noticed that the four dials found throughout the lighthouse are different colors.

Near the Double Tap machine there is a life ring which contains a scrap of paper with the number "6" in purple. I'm assuming that four of these need to be found to get the proper combination. Haven't been able to find the others though.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys. I'm sure you've all gotten past the golden step and we need to figure out what's next. Right now I've noticed that the four dials found throughout the lighthouse are different colors.

Near the Double Tap machine there is a life ring which contains a scrap of paper with the number "6" in purple. I'm assuming that four of these need to be found to get the proper combination. Haven't been able to find the others though.

the paper never noticed it.... [brains]

The bits of paper with the number + color are all ripped off from the poster next to the door (as mentioned many times, but just to clarify anyway...(links to pics below as the images are too large)

Poster

After spending the best part of 4 hours getting the dials to align to the correct position according to the bits of paper, we found that nothing happened!

Now each number on the dials makes a specific tone. And each forghorn also has a specific tone/pitch

What I did was match the tones with the foghorn sounds and play them in the following orders:

From bottom floor to top on the lighthouse & reverse

We also did other combinations including how they are positioned on the map (as the foghorns are spread out in the same way almost)

Unfortunately there were only 3 of us which resulted in there being a slight gap between foghorn sounds in each combination which may have invalidated the unlock of whatever event is meant to proceed the completion of the foghorn code.

Firstly, I may have got the order wrong with the foghorns so that will be the first thing to try (you will need good memory to remember the exact tone)

Secondly 4 players should try this theory and see if they can get anywhere.

The bits of paper with the number + color are all ripped off from the poster next to the door (as mentioned many times, but just to clarify anyway...(links to pics below as the images are too large)

Poster

After spending the best part of 4 hours getting the dials to align to the correct position according to the bits of paper, we found that nothing happened!

Now each number on the dials makes a specific tone. And each forghorn also has a specific tone/pitch

What I did was match the tones with the foghorn sounds and play them in the following orders:

From bottom floor to top on the lighthouse & reverse

We also did other combinations including how they are positioned on the map (as the foghorns are spread out in the same way almost)

Unfortunately there were only 3 of us which resulted in there being a slight gap between foghorn sounds in each combination which may have invalidated the unlock of whatever event is meant to proceed the completion of the foghorn code.

Firstly, I may have got the order wrong with the foghorns so that will be the first thing to try (you will need good memory to remember the exact tone)

Secondly 4 players should try this theory and see if they can get anywhere.

Well this is rather discouraging... and I'm afraid we're back to square as far as the next step goes. Unless, of course, the "6" is actually a "9."

Regardless, thanks for your input.

Here is something for you puzzle goers, seriously.

The four buttons all have their own color and we are supposed to match them with a specific number. But what people haven't been noticing, from what I've seen anyways, is that this is one of those puzzles where you have to be smart to solve it.

It's one of those puzzles where, if you've played any Assassins Creed, when you turn a dial it causes another dial to turn with it. From what I played today, the top dial turns all of the other dials except for the third floor dial, but the third floor dial turns the top floor dial.

I haven't had a team to help solve this part because of George, btu that's what i've got so far.

The four buttons all have their own color and we are supposed to match them with a specific number. But what people haven't been noticing, from what I've seen anyways, is that this is one of those puzzles where you have to be smart to solve it.

It's one of those puzzles where, if you've played any Assassins Creed, when you turn a dial it causes another dial to turn with it. From what I played today, the top dial turns all of the other dials except for the third floor dial, but the third floor dial turns the top floor dial.

I haven't had a team to help solve this part because of George, btu that's what i've got so far.

do u know the color of the dials in each floor i have ps3.. because i might be on to something..

do u know the color of the dials in each floor i have ps3.. because i might be on to something..

Actually I dont. I only say that because one minute Floor 3 was Orange, and then when I went back up it was Blue. So... I'll test it tomorrow if anyone wants to try.

I live in Cali and Im usually on at night, so if anyone in my time zone would like to try around 8 or after, HMU. GT: YourdaWince

• 3 weeks later...