Solving the Ships Secret. please read!! + PICS

Hi-ho guys. DafT ZomB here. and i was looking threw the Call of the dead Zombie map and i was interested in solving

or rather figuring out what the ship controls really mean??. Now i know just like Der Riese had the brick thing

where it really ment nothing. i have a similiar case where it probably means the same, in advance sorry and thanks for debunking.

Upon entering the Ships Control Room (On the Roof of the ship), You will find the ships steering wheel + some other interesting handles.

now this is where it gets interesting. in this pic you can see the ships steering pad.

Steps:

1- Make sure the brown handle on the wheel is a 5 o clock

2- Pull the first level once

3- Pull the third level 2 times (or 3!, try both)

heres the levers for steps 2 and 3

Now after trying to debunk this, i really thought it ment nothing, but then this happened to the light house.

followed by... :shock: :shock:

I dont know why there is a Green Beam of light pointing towards an abandoned submarine.

But im a little bit stunned, and concerned if this means anything, or if its just a simply nothing?!?!?! :x .

I will edit more, and add pics as soon i get som help from the codz community. :P

please i ask of you to please, dont post blunt statements, where your "contribution" does nothing.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

this green beam is actually coming for a submarine off the coast that is coming up for the old characters that are locked in the bottom of the light house.

the step you have found is actually part of step four and is ironically the step that i am stuck on.

this is a quick overview of the first three steps.

step 1 - turn on power, go to the bottom of the light house and listen to the doctor. go up one level and get the fuse off the table and put it in the control panel.

step 2 - listen again and then find all the generators with red lights on them (four throughout the level) these will only blow up with grenades (i recommend simtex)

step 3 - (only in multi-player) listen again and then find the bottle of vodka. it will look like a ball of ice with some of the bottle sticking out of the top. it should be frozen to a rail. you will have to have someone under the bottle to catch it so it doesnt break. if you do break it it will respawn somewhere else dont worry.

step 4 - okay this is where i'm stuck. you have to find the golden rod. i think it has something to so with turning on this green beam then shooting somewhere on the green beam with the vr-11 and/or the scavenger. after you shoot the green beam (from what i have heard) the golden rod will appear. you simply pick it up and bring it to the doctor. then you are done. have fun with the new toy you get.

if someone has an exact explanation for step 4 please post.

this green beam is actually coming for a submarine off the coast that is coming up for the old characters that are locked in the bottom of the light house.

the step you have found is actually part of step four and is ironically the step that i am stuck on.

this is a quick overview of the first three steps.

step 1 - turn on power, go to the bottom of the light house and listen to the doctor. go up one level and get the fuse off the table and put it in the control panel.

step 2 - listen again and then find all the generators with red lights on them (four throughout the level) these will only blow up with grenades (i recommend simtex)

step 3 - (only in multi-player) listen again and then find the bottle of vodka. it will look like a ball of ice with some of the bottle sticking out of the top. it should be frozen to a rail. you will have to have someone under the bottle to catch it so it doesnt break. if you do break it it will respawn somewhere else dont worry.

step 4 - okay this is where i'm stuck. you have to find the golden rod. i think it has something to so with turning on this green beam then shooting somewhere on the green beam with the vr-11 and/or the scavenger. after you shoot the green beam (from what i have heard) the golden rod will appear. you simply pick it up and bring it to the doctor. then you are done. have fun with the new toy you get.

if someone has an exact explanation for step 4 please post.

Heres what homee's is talking about.

step 1: Grab Fuse

continuation to step 1: Instert Fuse in Fuse Box located downstairs

step 2: theres 4 red light in total threw out the map.

step 3: is kinda fun, the search begins with looking for a frozen bottle.

Step 4 is still a mystery. If theres anyone out there who HAS PROOF! please contribute to this. :)

Next step is to find the golden rod. what i think you need to do is turn on the green light (using the control room of the boat) and the green light is in the centre of the lighthouse. humanize a zombie and he will be sucked in the green light. kill him right before he floats to the top so in stead of a living human, a dead human is flying to the top. then there will be a golden rod at the bottom. you give the rod the 4 characters.

next tiny step is that the fuse breaks (the one of step 1 next to the door) you simply knife the fuse and then it's ready (i think at least)

I saw these steps on solo but im pretty sure it works in co-op aswell (in stead of the vodka round offcourse)

VIDEO:

DhPhSiN6bb0

Good idea, Ludricousz, but that's what we're trying to figure out.

The steps are slightly altered because it is Solo, so when it comes to coop we have no clue whats next. It's all definitely a mystery at this point. Im sure the ending is still the same with the submarine and the green light, but other than that we're stumped with what to do after getting and gifting the Vodka.