Sending the crew to 'paradise': A step by step guide.

GREEN LIGHT WAY

1st step - Power

Turn on the power

step 2 - the fuse

go to the room where the team is trapped, listen to the banter, knife the door or shoot it to get the trigger started, once the conversation has finished, go upstairs and for a Big Fuse which will be located on either of the 2 desks in the above room, once you found it, insert it into the console to the right of the door

Step 3 - destroy generators

Blow up the 4 glowing red generators dotted around the map (Note so far only semtex blows them up, must be hit directly on top or wont get turned off

Step 4 - Find golden rod

Turn ships stearing wheel to 5 oclock, push the first lever once, then push right lever all the way, this will stop the morse code or giant orb faze and cause a submarine to appear and shoot a green light into the lighthouse (or vice versa)

GEt a VR11 (mine was pack a punched so dont know if needed to be PaP or not) get a zombie at the bottom of the lighthouse inside and shoot it with the VR11, the zombie will get sucked up into the green light, while it is floating up, you need to kill it before it reaches the top.

if done correctly the goldenrod will appear and float down to the bottom of the lighthouse for you to grab.

Take it back to the tube to the left of the heros door, hold x to put it in and complete the easter egg solo, congratulations. Enjoy a gamerpicture, Achievement and WunderWaffe, yes you read right, you get the WunderWaffe DG-2

TGP members found a total of 3 ways to complete this, dont know if they are glitches but multiple paths have completed the easter egg (we bypassed the green light altogether), other 2 paths coming shortly

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREEN LIGHT WAY

1st step - Power

Turn on the power

step 2 - the fuse

go to the room where the team is trapped, listen to the banter, knife the door or shoot it to get the trigger started, once the conversation has finished, go upstairs and for a Big Fuse which will be located on either of the 2 desks in the above room, once you found it, insert it into the console to the right of the door

Step 3 - destroy generators

Blow up the 4 glowing red generators dotted around the map (Note so far only semtex blows them up, must be hit directly on top or wont get turned off

Step 4 - Find golden rod

Turn ships stearing wheel to 5 oclock, push the first lever once, then push right lever all the way, this will stop the morse code or giant orb faze and cause a submarine to appear and shoot a green light into the lighthouse (or vice versa)

GEt a VR11 (mine was pack a punched so dont know if needed to be PaP or not) get a zombie at the bottom of the lighthouse inside and shoot it with the VR11, the zombie will get sucked up into the green light, while it is floating up, you need to kill it before it reaches the top.

if done correctly the goldenrod will appear and float down to the bottom of the lighthouse for you to grab.

Take it back to the tube to the left of the heros door, hold x to put it in and complete the easter egg solo, congratulations. Enjoy a gamerpicture, Achievement and WunderWaffe, yes you read right, you get the WunderWaffe DG-2

TGP members found a total of 3 ways to complete this, dont know if they are glitches but multiple paths have completed the easter egg (we bypassed the green light altogether), other 2 paths coming shortly

I will try this final step as soon as I get home from college and, if confirmed, I will credit you in the post.

that works for solo...

for MP we are here so far

1 - Fuse

2 - generators

3 - Vodka

4 - Radios

5 - Ship wheels

i think the dials are next.. a lot of people are saying the code is 2746

so try this

set.....

orange to 8

Blue to 3

purple to 6

yellow to 2

Ends up with 2746

im at work so cant fully test :(

Looking through in game code, heres part of the code that appears after the bottle easter egg for multiplayer

{
radios = GetEntArray( "hello_world", "targetname" );
for( i = 0; i {
radios[i] SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
radios[i] SetHintString( "" );
radios[i] UseTriggerRequireLookAt();
radios[i] thread coast_egg_art_critic_message();
}
}
coast_egg_art_critic_message()
{
level endon( "aca" );
if( !IsDefined( self.script_special ) )
{
return;
}
if( !IsDefined( self.script_string ) )
{
return;
}
flag_wait( "power_on" );
while( !flag( "aca" ) )
{
self waittill( "trigger", dj );
if( is_player_valid( dj ) )
{
if( !flag( "ke" ) )
{
self PlaySound( "zmb_radio_morse_static" );
wait( 0.1 );
}
if( flag( "ke" ) )
{
self PlaySound( self.script_string );
if( !IsDefined( level._reach ) )
{
level._reach = [];
}
heard = level call_out( self.script_parameters );
if( IsDefined( heard ) && heard )
{
flag_set( "aca" );

Now the Dummy radios as i call them (of which ive found 3) do not make a sound in SOLO, however in Co-Op they make a static noise when you hold X on them at this point in the easter egg, as this relates to the easter egg codes, this is clearly part of the step for co-op

i have all Call of the Dead Easter egg coding and am going through it all now, will have all the answers to do it multiplayer shortly

Nikolai also says something about the Troika(or something) and that it needs 3 people. He then added that his 3rd wife was SO BIG that she could take up 2 places. I think this person is ROMERO. You must do some "dance" with him???

I don't know.

I just think the BIG PERSON is Romero and that the long gold stick(although its not gold), is Romeros stage lights.

:? :facepalm:

Right guys, finally got the golden rod, put it in the tube and now Richtofen says i need to find another fuse?!?!

If anyone tells me the location i'll give brains :)

main post will be updated shortly...

Playing solo? Knife the one already in the door spot. The first one you got and you're done. Otherwise idk.

Since I've just moved and will not have a stable internet connection until the end of May, if anyone fins out the full co-op guide i'll happily add it the the main post and give you full credit. There has to be picture or video evidence before I add it in though.

EDIT: Sine the topics were merged I'm no longer the OP yet it has my topic name, so can the original poster change the title to 'Call of the Dead Easter Egg Guide *SOLO* (Co-op soon)' please. Would be appreiciated :)

@Dubz,

your saying that there is a way to complete it without the green light?

i got stuck there in solo yesterday,

i blew up the generators,

went back to listen to the gang and richtofen (sp?) starts singing about a forcefield.

i went outside to see if there was anything new, (morse code etc) nothing.

i went to the ships controlls to see if those did the next step, nothing. no green light, nothing.

granted i didnt have the whole ship open, but i dont see why that would matter, 'cus i had everything else related to the egg open.

what do i do?

@Dubz,

your saying that there is a way to complete it without the green light?

i got stuck there in solo yesterday,

i blew up the generators,

went back to listen to the gang and richtofen (sp?) starts singing about a forcefield.

i went outside to see if there was anything new, (morse code etc) nothing.

i went to the ships controlls to see if those did the next step, nothing. no green light, nothing.

granted i didnt have the whole ship open, but i dont see why that would matter, 'cus i had everything else related to the egg open.

what do i do?

ive bypassed the green light 4 times now each a different way, tbh twice i had no idea how i did it as i wasn't doing anything in particular, it all depends on which branch you get. i have got 2 rough guides for the 2 other ways to get the achievement and will post them in abit

i just had a quick look at the game code and on first glance it seems the dials on the lighthouse can skip part or most of the Easter egg itself, either that or it makes zombies ignor you and they end up dancing, i kid you not

i just had a quick look at the game code and on first glance it seems the dials on the lighthouse can skip part or most of the Easter egg itself, either that or it makes zombies ignor you and they end up dancing, i kid you not

wtf

that would be pretty sweet. i guess.

im kind of against seeing the code... however something unside of me wants too :P

heres a minor few bits then to wet your apatite (more random than anything)

}

achievement_eggs()

{

level waittill( "coast_easter_egg_achieved" );

level thread maps\_zombiemode::set_sidequest_completed();

level giveachievement_wrapper( "DLC3_ZOM_STAND_IN", true );

level givegamerpicture_wrapper( "DLC3_TAKEO", true );

if ( !flag( "solo_game" ) )

{

level giveachievement_wrapper( "DLC3_ZOM_ENSEMBLE_CAST", true );

level givegamerpicture_wrapper( "DLC3_NIKOLAI", true );

}

precacheshellshock( "electrocution" );

level.num_director_zombies = 0;

level.director_zombie_spawners = GetEntArray( "boss_zombie_spawner", "targetname" );

array_thread( level.director_zombie_spawners, ::add_spawn_function, maps\_zombiemode_ai_director::director_prespawn );

if( !isDefined( level.max_director_zombies ) )

{

level.max_director_zombies = 1;

}

if( !isDefined( level.director_zombie_health_mult ) )

{

level.director_zombie_health_mult = 7;

}

if( !isDefined( level.director_zombie_max_health ) )

{

level.director_zombie_max_health = 1000000;

}

maps\_zombiemode::main();

maps\_sticky_grenade::init();

maps\_zombiemode_weap_sickle::init();

maps\_zombiemode_weap_humangun::init();

maps\_zombiemode_weap_sniper_explosive::init();

maps\_zombiemode_weap_nesting_dolls::init();

level thread maps\_zombiemode::register_sidequest( "ZOMBIE_COAST_EGG_SOLO", 43, "ZOMBIE_COAST_EGG_COOP", 44 );

}

include_weapons()

{

include_weapon( "frag_grenade_zm", false );

include_weapon( "sticky_grenade_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "claymore_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "m1911_zm", false );

include_weapon( "m1911_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "python_zm" );

include_weapon( "python_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "cz75_zm" );

include_weapon( "cz75_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "m14_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "m14_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "m16_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "m16_gl_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "g11_lps_zm" );

include_weapon( "g11_lps_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "famas_zm" );

include_weapon( "famas_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "ak74u_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "ak74u_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "mp5k_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "mp5k_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "mpl_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "mpl_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "pm63_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "pm63_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "spectre_zm" );

include_weapon( "spectre_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "mp40_zm", false );

include_weapon( "mp40_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "cz75dw_zm" );

include_weapon( "cz75dw_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "ithaca_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "ithaca_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "rottweil72_zm", false, true );

include_weapon( "rottweil72_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "spas_zm" );

include_weapon( "spas_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "hs10_zm" );

include_weapon( "hs10_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "aug_acog_zm" );

include_weapon( "aug_acog_mk_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "galil_zm" );

include_weapon( "galil_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "commando_zm" );

include_weapon( "commando_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "fnfal_zm" );

include_weapon( "fnfal_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "dragunov_zm" );

include_weapon( "dragunov_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "l96a1_zm" );

include_weapon( "l96a1_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "rpk_zm" );

include_weapon( "rpk_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "hk21_zm" );

include_weapon( "hk21_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "m72_law_zm" );

include_weapon( "m72_law_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "china_lake_zm" );

include_weapon( "china_lake_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "ray_gun_zm" );

include_weapon( "ray_gun_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "crossbow_explosive_zm" );

include_weapon( "crossbow_explosive_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "humangun_zm", true, false );

include_weapon( "humangun_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "sniper_explosive_zm", true );

include_weapon( "sniper_explosive_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "zombie_nesting_dolls", true, false );

include_weapon( "knife_ballistic_zm", true );

include_weapon( "knife_ballistic_upgraded_zm", false );

include_weapon( "knife_ballistic_sickle_zm", false );

include_weapon( "knife_ballistic_sickle_upgraded_zm", false );

level._uses_retrievable_ballisitic_knives = true;

maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "m1911_zm", 0 );

maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "humangun_zm", 1 );

maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "sniper_explosive_zm", 1 );

maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "crossbow_explosive_zm", 1 );

maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "knife_ballistic_zm", 1 );

maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( "zombie_nesting_dolls", 1 );

precacheItem( "explosive_bolt_zm" );

precacheItem( "explosive_bolt_upgraded_zm" );

precacheItem( "sniper_explosive_bolt_zm" );

precacheItem( "sniper_explosive_bolt_upgraded_zm" );

level.collector_achievement_weapons = array_add( level.collector_achievement_weapons, "sickle_knife_zm" );

}

I no how to do it.

First you have to turn on the power and go to the door by the PHD then knife it after they stop talking.

Second you have to find the fuse which is usually on the table upstairs by the fuse boxes

Third put the fuse in the box next to the door and knife the door listen and then destroy the generators there quite easy to find just search the map there is 4

Fourth knife the door and then listen to cut scene (if on solo you wont have to find the vodka)

Nikolai will thell you to get some vodka (it can be in different places most likely upstairs on the metal stairs near the teddy bear on the crates. Knife the vodka and get the other player to catch it then put it in the tube and knife the door

Next (this is the hard bit) listen to what they say and go to the room where the power switch is and pull the most right switch once and the most left switch push three times the turn the wheel right 2 times.

Next there should be a submarine emiting a green light to the light house then get a vr-11 and shoot a zombie and they will run to the light in the center of the light house kill the human with a grenade before he floats up and you will get a golden rod give it to the characters and then knife the door

Lastly knife the fuse when it brakes and then listen to the cutscene and get your reward! [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

Instructions in Description... -_____-

nstructions:

- First you need to change de dialers of the light. The numbers are 2 - 7 - 4 - 6 (from top to bottom).

- Next step: activate the 4 radios that make strange noises in the correct order. First: in the room below the electricity one. Second: in the room where's Stamina +. Third: inside the wagon next to the end of the second zipline. Fourth: next to the door where the allies are trapped.

- Next step: go to the ship's cabin. Move down the left lever 1 time. Move down the right lever 3 times. Move the wheel 2 times to the right.

- Next step: activate the 4 fog horns in the correct order. There are two couples of fog horns (two are close to the light, two are close to the slide). First: first couple, far from the light. Second: second couple, next to the slide. Third: first couple, next to the light. Fourth: second couple, far from the slide.

- Next step: transform a zombie into a human near the green light. Shoot him with the Ray Gun or Scavenger. Take the Golden Rod from the bottom of the stairs and give it to Richthofen.

Enjoy the Wanderwaffle (during 3 minutes only) and the Achievements =)

Instructions in Description... -_____-

nstructions:

- First you need to change de dialers of the light. The numbers are 2 - 7 - 4 - 6 (from top to bottom).

- Next step: activate the 4 radios that make strange noises in the correct order. First: in the room below the electricity one. Second: in the room where's Stamina +. Third: inside the wagon next to the end of the second zipline. Fourth: next to the door where the allies are trapped.

- Next step: go to the ship's cabin. Move down the left lever 1 time. Move down the right lever 3 times. Move the wheel 2 times to the right.

- Next step: activate the 4 fog horns in the correct order. There are two couples of fog horns (two are close to the light, two are close to the slide). First: first couple, far from the light. Second: second couple, next to the slide. Third: first couple, next to the light. Fourth: second couple, far from the slide.

- Next step: transform a zombie into a human near the green light. Once hes in the beam Shoot him plenty of times till he dies with the Ray Gun or Scavenger. Take the Golden Rod from the bottom of the stairs and give it to Richthofen.

-Knife fuse after long talk to let them teleport

Enjoy the Wanderwaffle (lasts until you run outta ammo) and the Achievements =)

^Added a few things in bold, but yeah just got my achievements!