Sending the crew to 'paradise': A step by step guide.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, something is wrong here, I've tried the same thing with TWO different groups at the control room. And it just doesn't work.

Since a lot of people in groups have being have problems in the control room then i'm assuming this strategy is the solo one, maybe in co-op matches you have to something with the dials but i'm not sure exactly what.

I was thinking the same thing.

I know i'm sidetracking, but this video shows how to kill george!

pNvGcHkCxSI

Did i miss something- how and when did George die?

You didn't look very hard did you? :P

He dies at around 3:50, the guy gets a max ammo and a free perk, and he then sets on fire, and walks under the water. Kapuut.

People now days can sense sarcasm, I am making fun of the little bitch that posted this. I hate whiny bitches ;)

same, but i thought you were just being a whiny bitch, sry, i dont kno you taht well but i can see now you are smarter than this dude lol, no hard feelings?

Got the green light? Get a zombie near the bottom inside of the lighthouse close to the green light, shoot it with a pap VR11 ( mine was papd) and the zombie human will get dragged into the beam and float up

i like how there was some dude that posted this exact same thing several hours earlier. but no one seemed to notice. but thanks for the shove in the right direction

Got the green light? Get a zombie near the bottom inside of the lighthouse close to the green light, shoot it with a pap VR11 ( mine was papd) and the zombie human will get dragged into the beam and float up

i like how there was some dude that posted this exact same thing several hours earlier. but no one seemed to notice. but thanks for the shove in the right direction

cant get back on tonight.. my thumbs hurt :(

has anyone confirmed that this works

Is it just me or has the order of the posts changed? I swear some of them are a different way round to how they were earlier...

Yea, my topic has been merged with another topic, think it was 'How to save Richtofen, Dempsey etc..'

Ah! I was really really confused there :lol: