Sending the crew to 'paradise': A step by step guide.

Im having some problems, the light WILL NOT shine for me, even though the switches are in the right position and so is the wheel.

I HAVE previously messed around with the ships wheel before knowing how to do this. Would this effect it in any way? A quick reply would be nice considering Im in a game right now.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im having some problems, the light WILL NOT shine for me, even though the switches are in the right position and so is the wheel.

I HAVE previously messed around with the ships wheel before knowing how to do this. Would this effect it in any way? A quick reply would be nice considering Im in a game right now.

I'm not sure if it would mess it up but it shouldn't really. Is the brown handle on the wheel right next to the bottom on the right hand side?

I'm not sure if it would mess it up but it shouldn't really. Is the brown handle on the wheel right next to the bottom on the right hand side?

Yep, everything is exactly how it should of been. Every barrier has been bought. And no green light is appearing. :S

Yep, everything is exactly how it should of been. Every barrier has been bought. And no green light is appearing. :S

Hmm, the only thing I can think of is that it has glitched along the way for some reason, I've seen a few other posters say that theres has glitched as well. Sorry man :?

Ok, so i dont have a capture card but you gonna have to just believe me. Someone will eventually post a video. But nothing good happens, Eddy Takeo Tank and Nik all teleport somewhere and you get the Wandderwaffle. the one that shoots electricity. Very gay. Have fun and tell that dude at PTG suck it. We find everything FIRST!!!

I've tried interacting with the door, but the fuse still wont appear on the table. Anyone else had this happen and/or know how to solve it?

for me the fuse appeared in 3 different places, ether on one of the two tables or on the left hand side of the cupboard/locker.

Its ok buddy, dont be mad. But when you find out i was telling the truth, youll be like UH! And PTG can suck it! Benn takes credit for things we do. Thats why i wont post how to do it. They just teleport and you get the wanderwaffle, then its all over. Nothing special,...hey benn if your reading this, you swagger jacker, SUCK IT BRO!!!

I've tried interacting with the door, but the fuse still wont appear on the table. Anyone else had this happen and/or know how to solve it?

The fuze will spawn on either both tables. or on the left hand side of the the filing cabinet that is right to the right of the hole you can drop down in the same room.

For ppl having problem with the fuse I belive each character has it's own spot so who ever knives the door 1st where ever their spot is that's where the fuse will be .....as far as green light into light house I belive the next step is the four box that make diff pitch with there numbers ....jus a therory but It my crack the ice and allow you down there also try n make George mad near the light they said he will interact with different surroundings .....

I like most of you still have yet to find the golden rod. here is some video i took during my first day of play hopefully more to come if u need an extra man for CoTD im on very ofter

GT: J85tega

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_M8f3UNaHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvXUtDeg8t8

also so on one of the videos it sounds like there is an elephant i know its not an elephant but what is the noise (door creekin?)

I am adding you I am riker221

well there you go, i need not post a video now,.....wooooo!!!!! Credit to Telexion (hope i spelled it right) he did it first. Just more proof i wasnt lying. Im a CODZ fan so dont talk trash like i was lying, its gay. We all need to work together, i dont know what trolling is, but im not a troll.

well there you go, i need not post a video now,.....wooooo!!!!! Credit to Telexion (hope i spelled it right) he did it first. Just more proof i wasnt lying. Im a CODZ fan so dont talk trash like i was lying, its gay. We all need to work together, i dont know what trolling is, but im not a troll.

gee, sure is homophobic in here

Ok, something is wrong here, I've tried the same thing with TWO different groups at the control room. And it just doesn't work.

Since a lot of people in groups have being have problems in the control room then i'm assuming this strategy is the solo one, maybe in co-op matches you have to something with the dials but i'm not sure exactly what.