Nobody noticed?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he became a zombie, like I've been saying...

No one liked Takeo so Treyarch are replacing him with the person from the blank picture in Kino.

I'm betting it'll be Yuri from Ascension.

We know that Gersch ascended, but where to?

No one noticed that Yuri hasn't been accounted for.

Regards Alpha.

Haha, maybe I jumped the gun then...

But still I think eventually we will lose some one, you know what they say... You don't know what you've got untill it is gone.

Who knows I'm just randomly guessing at the momnet as I have no access to COTD...

Oh well...

I wonder what I can do to pass the time...? :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

But still I think eventually we will lose some one, you know what they say... You don't know what you've got untill it is gone.

Who knows I'm just randomly guessing at the momnet as I have no access to COTD...

Oh well...

Regards Alpha.

Somebody is going real soon. We know Takeos suspicious of Richtofen and now Tank is blatantly questioning Richtofen. When the lights are out before you replace the fuse in the easter egg Tank and Nikolai think they are blind and Tank asks Richtofen what the hell he did to them. Somethings gotta give.

O and I'm still waiting on the white rabbit...its 05/04/11 btw :twisted:

if there was a new character it could be a multitude of people. sophia from der riese, maxis?, samantha(doubtful), yuri(of course), or anyone treyarch desides to add. however hopefully the original 4 return in the next map but for now lets play some CoTD. and btw what do you think it means by sending the characters to paradise, i wonder what that means. what/where could paradise be?

Oh well...

Regards Alpha.

DG-2 :cry:

but its back!!!!!

I've been making countdowns in weeks days hours minutes seconds (all separate of course) until the map pack hits the PS3 :P I wish someone would just put the whole easter egg thus far on youtube. I'm in dire need of some relief :(

go to youtube and go on nextgentactics zombie page.

on the search bar type NGTZombies.

they have the whole thing done on solo (with a few other things as well)

I've been making countdowns in weeks days hours minutes seconds (all separate of course) until the map pack hits the PS3 :P I wish someone would just put the whole easter egg thus far on youtube. I'm in dire need of some relief :(

go to youtube and go on nextgentactics zombie page.

on the search bar type NGTZombies.

they have the whole thing done on solo (with a few other things as well)

And we at codz made it first. Many threads about it.