Wunderwaffe is in Call of the Dead!!!

Yeah they had sound files for the people but let me pre-k this for you. I did not modify or add anything to what I was playing. I came across the Easter egg without Modding that in, I was the first to find out that if you kill Romero out of water you get a free perk, and it just so happens that when I grabbed my free perk. The death machine icon was also grabbed and my charecter pulled out a wunderwaffe. I had no idea but the moment it happened I got some sort of proof for you guys. And why is it that its always YOU bagging on people.? Sure, I played dlc early is something to sound like a dick about but this? Your not gonna prove me wrong kid. I'm as confident in this as I am in my game.

If you're so confident in your game what's the point of owning a J-Tag? You realize this thread has already been sent to Treyarch and they can check score per minute on the leaderboards right? So any crazy numbers are banned. Modding is for fags who cant play the game legit. GTFO

this is exactly what you should have done.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have two xboxs then a ps3. Don't hate because I dominated the leaderboards on my first game and then found the end of the Easter egg and found out by killing Romero you get free perks and possibly a temporary wunderwaffe. Just sharing what I can, prove me wrong and then we'll talk.

i am god, if you don't believe it prove me wrong..... and while we are at it let me state that you're full of b.s. other people cant prove me wrong so i guess it must be true

Phillip lemme put it this way for you... THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN MOD THE GAME TO HAVE A WEAPON THATS NOT GONNA BE ALLOWED IN THE MAP. If the coding is not in the map then it is not gonna be accesible. So yea bro even if he modded it he has shown us something that will help us, You are just trying to look cool o i play legit im super awesome.... Its a game bro.

People in this thread fail.

And modding is not for cheating, get CoD4 on PC and you will see how awesome they might be.

- Weapons have to be HARDCODED into the maps, to allow them to be used. If they were not added, it could not have been gotten.

A simple code to give the wunderwaffe would not give you the weapon, as simple as that. There is no way to add it into maps, except if you have mod tools on PC.

Regards, a PC modder, that makes mods people enjoy.

Let me spell this out for you guys.

Y O U

G E T

T H E

W U N D E R W A F F LE

F R O M

C O M P L E T I N G

T H E

E A S T E R

E G G

I N

T H E

F O R M

O F

A D E A T H M A C H I N E

P O W E R U P

I T H A S

U N L I M I T E D T I M E

A N D

R U N S O U T

U N T L

Y O U H A V E 0

A M M O

In order words.....its NOT a HACK. Enough people. Actually finish the easter egg yourself and see the results. There is already video up proving other wise. I thought you people would be HAPPY Treyarch put the wunderwaffe in the game again. Jesus guys..... :facepalm:

Nice fast mode mod. :|

Also, all 7 perks at level 6? I know 7 perks is possible, but not at level 6. If someone can show me a (legit) video of this (all 7 perks by level 6), I will redact this statement.

Anyway, you actually do get the Wunderwaffe (the legitimate way) in the game after you complete the solo easter egg

^As everyone up there stated. :lol:

UR3AwF9J-iI

P.S. if you see this video anywhere, remember, it's Telixion's.

So I would like to say Props to me for knowing what I was talking about.

And for you kids still in school, I have a JTAG because I'm a computer tech, and I'll modify anything I can, its called a hobby. I also started doing zombie mods to look through walls in Ascension because everyone was so sure there were secret rooms and landing pads. Debunked that, and it looks like i debunked all you trolls too. Now my other xbox, is legit as they come, as my skill in zombies. Noone can mod online so I would never be reset, and if Treyarch was reading these posts and noticed I had a JTAG, then maybe they could of answered my Twitter about the find I made.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=10864

Oh, and does it not count that I discovered the easter egg first too because I "hax" it. lol