Wunderwaffe is in Call of the Dead!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a JTAG but you cant just add weapons like that. Im convinced 100% with out a doubt that its in there somewhere. I killed G-R and picked up the death machine and as soon as I heard "pewewoop" I paused and had to have proof.

hmmm thats pretty interesting

yes, you can mod or do what you want to ascension, kino, and five and you arent going to produce a wonderwaffle. it has to be in the map. if its in there then there's a reason.

actually you can, as you can clearly see, the wunderwaffee dg-2 is in an unnatural position, showing the full back of it, its just a mod hes used on his jtag, and i hope he has alot of vault keys, or hes going to be offline for a very long time.

I'm really not though, the location I put should look familiar to anyone in this forum

Nice. Your from Germany. I hear they changed the version for germany to rid of anything that contained any Nazism symbols or music. They might have screwed up some code somehow. idk. but very strange and awesome

A) Its my JTAG ; hence, it doesnt go online, its just for fun.

B) I modded nothing other then extracting the ISO to a folder on the xbox

C) Have you killed G-R outside of the water? Because when you dont, you do not get a power up.

D) If you kill him outside of the water, you get a free perk bottle, AND a death machine power up. Whos to say its not a temporary Wunderwaffe DG2?

:arrow: Oh did anyone know you can have all 7 perks at the same time? Its wild.

Clearly you have no idea what your talking about. You can change the angle, how zoomed in your are, third person, shadows, etc; what your seeing is a 1/10 smaller scale view of the gun. So hypocritical, the map has been out for less then 24 hours, and I discovered the end of the easter egg, WHILE showing proof, then when I go to make a video for the community, I come across something that just may be what Treyarch was hinting at with 'shoot EVERYTHING and you may be surprised with what happens.'

So maybe next time dont assume things because of your 'logic'

might just prove to be as handy as a Phillips with a Flat head screw collection.

yes, you can mod or do what you want to ascension, kino, and five and you arent going to produce a wonderwaffle. it has to be in the map. if its in there then there's a reason.

actually you can, as you can clearly see, the wunderwaffee dg-2 is in an unnatural position, showing the full back of it, its just a mod hes used on his jtag, and i hope he has alot of vault keys, or hes going to be offline for a very long time.

I'd rather have two xboxs then a ps3. Don't hate because I dominated the leaderboards on my first game and then found the end of the Easter egg and found out by killing Romero you get free perks and possibly a temporary wunderwaffe. Just sharing what I can, prove me wrong and then we'll talk.

Ya gotta pay the troll toll

I'd rather have two xboxs then a ps3. Don't hate because I dominated the leaderboards on my first game and then found the end of the Easter egg and found out by killing Romero you get free perks and possibly a temporary wunderwaffe. Just sharing what I can, prove me wrong and then we'll talk.

Ya gotta pay the troll toll

prove it right, then make a thread about it.

Nice to see that this guy says hes "legit" when he claims he has a jtagged xbox, has mods all over the place and claims to got the wunder waffee offically :facepalm:

No but since he modded, you can obtain anything in that maps coding illegitimately. So the wunderwaffe is in call of the deads coding. so, maybe there is some ludicrous easter egg that will get us the wunderwaffe

Nice to see that this guy says hes "legit" when he claims he has a jtagged xbox, has mods all over the place and claims to got the wunder waffee offically :facepalm:

No but since he modded, you can obtain anything in that maps coding illegitimately. So the wunderwaffe is in call of the deads coding. so, maybe there is some ludicrous easter egg that will get us the wunderwaffe

wasnt the wunder waffee in fives and kinos codeing,, but it never should up, so its not in it "legit" as you can only access it throught moddificating the code of the map.

Yeah they had sound files for the people but let me pre-k this for you. I did not modify or add anything to what I was playing. I came across the Easter egg without Modding that in, I was the first to find out that if you kill Romero out of water you get a free perk, and it just so happens that when I grabbed my free perk. The death machine icon was also grabbed and my charecter pulled out a wunderwaffe. I had no idea but the moment it happened I got some sort of proof for you guys. And why is it that its always YOU bagging on people.? Sure, I played dlc early is something to sound like a dick about but this? Your not gonna prove me wrong kid. I'm as confident in this as I am in my game.

wasnt the wunder waffee in fives and kinos codeing,, but it never should up, so its not in it "legit" as you can only access it throught moddificating the code of the map.

Yeah they had sound files for the people but let me pre-k this for you. I did not modify or add anything to what I was playing. I came across the Easter egg without Modding that in, I was the first to find out that if you kill Romero out of water you get a free perk, and it just so happens that when I grabbed my free perk. The death machine icon was also grabbed and my charecter pulled out a wunderwaffe. I had no idea but the moment it happened I got some sort of proof for you guys. And why is it that its always YOU bagging on people.? Sure, I played dlc early is something to sound like a dick about but this? Your not gonna prove me wrong kid. I'm as confident in this as I am in my game.

If you're so confident in your game what's the point of owning a J-Tag? You realize this thread has already been sent to Treyarch and they can check score per minute on the leaderboards right? So any crazy numbers are banned. Modding is for fags who cant play the game legit. GTFO