Our Nazi Zombies Crew (Demp, Nik, Tak, and Ric)

To start off, I'd like to say that I am a PS3 user so I really don't know how the map is like aside from the videos I've seen on Youtube. I wanted to start this topic before I would head off to sleep.

Many of you know about the easter egg that involves our original crew and their entrapment in the lower level of a ship behind a metal door. My question is, how did they get there and why are they there? I'm curious about what you (CoDz members) think about this awkward incident.

They mention a teleporter, that's one reason, but why could there have been one in a ship in Siberia (if I'm not mistaken on the location)?

Obviously time has really passed on. It is weird to picture them in our modern era. Thinking about that also brings other questions to this topic such as where's the source of element 115? Is Sam still involved? What exactly did George Romero discover? Etc.

Well, I'm going to head off now. Thank you for your time and for sharing your thoughts. I'll post mine tomorrow (basically later today).

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, 115 is present. In fact three 115 rocks are the music triggers. I believe there is a teleporter there somewhere in the area. There are radios throughout the map with Richtofen talking about Dempsey, Nicolai, Maxis, Sam, and other various things. This indicates that the heroes have been there before, but of couse Edward is the only one who would remember.

Ok, well now I'm going to add my thoughts on the crew.

From what we know, they have been to the 60's already, and are now in the 2010's. They have teleported to this location, which I suppose is inside the ship if I'm not mistaken. This ship may have been Germany's at one point, or at least Nazi Germany's. So I suppose about 60 years have passed by since the time this ship may have crashed into this area in Siberia. That sort of answers my question . . .

But I'm still wondering about the radios. Yes thegreenergrass, you're right about Ric talking about the characters in Nazi Zombies, but I'm unsure if the crew has been here before. Richtofen has because he knows about the area, the teleporter here, and some things relating to the easter egg. I remember in one of the dialogues from Dempsey, he questions or jumps to the conclusion that Richtofen has brought them there. Something about his voice tells me he hasn't been there. As you said, Ric would be the only one to remember, but I have a feeling that if the whole crew had been there, that they have been unconscious while Ric (and maybe Maxis) experimented with them. Just my thought though.