I found the golden rod.

After you have the green submarine light, what I did was kept VR-11 Lazereth'ing them and some of them were being raised into a portal from the green light; I cant be sure if this is what did it, but I went back into the power room and noticed the camera looking device next to the wheel and shot my VR-11 and pack a punched svavenger into the glass as to "magnify it" Needless to say at the bottem of the Lighthouse was a glowing Golden Staff. I picked it up and immediately wrote this out. Heres some photos for all you crawlers out there.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i started off with yellow blinking light in the sky, did the wheel and levers, I just put it into the door and they were about to teleport when cartoon sounds happened, well now somethings overloaded. Nikolia said Vodka.. im also doing this solo.

Tank had something interesting to say "I hope this is worth it this time, fkn Gersh." HA!

Your descriptions are very vague. Care to explain them more to the community? Green submarine light? Yellow blinking light in the sky? Wheel? Levers? How many turns? Etc.

You are the first to find it. you better make a video or get a better description, or at least watermark your pictures (if they are legit)...before someone steals your glory.

I understand, I was just split screening between PC and actually completing this. Im going to throw a recording together, no capture card but I will still show something. Im starting over right now, should have it completed within ten fifteen minutes.

Damn codex thats funny, I just checked your gamertag and I can't find the Stand-In achievement..... Only one word can describe that..... BULLSH*T.

codex115 doesn't have the achievement, stop lying to everyone. I can Photoshop it and actually make it look real.

I love how everyone thinks people are lying and go out of their way to fake things. The account I used was a offline account, hence the JTAG?

And if you kill Romero out of the water (really hard) he will drop a free perk bottle, and a death machine power up that (may) give you the wunderwaffe dg2 temporarily.

And the Golden Rod appeared after I started blasting as mentioned before. I heard a little melody playing and at the bottom of the stair case there was that golden staff. be back soon to prove to you children once and for all

Okay guys, i dont know to believ this guy or not, hwoever me and my friend are going to be testing this out to ensure 100% legit, if anyone needs A DETAILED! and up to date guide go onto TrueAchievements.com and check the achievement guide there is a very detailed guide on how to get this achievement only thing missing is the Golden Rod...however this will be found shortly and the guide will be updated to allow everyone the ability to get tha achievement on 360