The Reason George is a Zombie/Original Heroes Theory

Alright, this here is my theory.

So, we all saw that in the cutscene, the zombie pushes him off the edge of the lighthouse and into the cold waters.

What I'm guessing that there are trace amounts of Element 115 in the water (perhaps even lining the bottom of the lakes.) This would explain the random power sources for the PaP Machines and the accelerated rate of freezing in the water. I am aware that the water is cold, but it shouldn't be able to fully freeze someone in 20 seconds or so.

This could also explain why George calms down when he enters the water: he is getting pumped with more of the element. Sure, maybe this should make him rage even more, but I think he rests because, well, if you were being pumped with a drug of some sort, would you instantly become more 'high?' No, you'd want to relax.

What I'm trying to say here is that he relaxes because the Element being pumped into him doesn't instantly turn him into a full zombie, but rather slowly turns him. (if that makes any more sense.)

ALSO, another smaller theory:

What if this map isn't set after Ascension, but before? The heroes mention teleporters, but there were none in Ascension. It is possible that this was the place they were transported to before they got to Ascension, or even perhaps this was the 'checkpoint' from between Der Riese and Kino.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone in another thread said Dempsey had dialogue along the lines of, "I hope it's worth it this time. F***'n Gersh." Naturally, this would mean that the events in CotD would be happening after they visited the Soviet facility in Ascension. It is also a pretty amusing, in that it makes fun of the anti-climatic ending in Ascension's Node Puzzles.

George is carried off into the cold Arctic waters and turns into what looks like a super human. Element 115 was being tested on so the nazi's could create a super soldier. Perhaps we're finally getting to see the very first stages of the element evolving a human into a zombie. Like you said, the water is laced with the element, so it gets into Georges system and begins transforming him. Good ol' George is 6'5" in real life. However, in the game he looks more like 8 feet tall. This could mean that the element is beginning to transform him.

Now, we see in another cut-scene...the one after you die...George is sitting there telling the other half of the story.."Some of that shit happened RIGHT HERE" he says...this means that the events that happened in Call of the Dead have already happened, and George is fine now. They could have reversed the process of the transformation.

The Wunderwaffe is back too...this is because Treyarch reads this stuff and saw everyone asking for it. It is done by completing the easter egg with the original 4 heros. Perhaps it plays a part in the reverse process.

Whatever the case may be...I TRULY hope that Treyarch decided to make many easter eggs...ones we can unlock and dig for. Thats what truly makes this game worth playing...besides blowing zombies faces off with awesome guns.