Probably an Arrival theory that makes a lot of sense

If the COTD achievement is "SEND the crew to paradise"

We always wondered how they flew in on a lander and who sent them.

Well what if we were the ones who flew them out of the ship and to Ascension on the lander.

It makes just as much sense as any other arrival theory tbh.

EDIT: Not to mention Siberia, I believe, is close to Russia where Ascension takes place.

Credit to PuLsExEdGeZ for sparking the prequel idea for me. The rest is all mine though :mrgreen: (not to be mean of course)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoilers for Call of the Dead below. They are indeed related to this theory.

The infamous crew we play as in Ascension is actually trapped in a box of sorts in Call of the Dead and the Easter Egg there is to set them free. From what Richtofen is telling us through the wall is that they must have teleported too far into the future. Teleported. And so we have to help them get power back to them so they can set themselves free. Where is Paradise? Who knows.

Sadly I disagree with your theory that we "sent them" to Ascension as we know Ascension and Five take place concurrently and Call of the Dead is set in the present presumably with the modern day set actors etc. Combined with the aforementioned fact that Rictofen quotes something to the contrary it is highly more likely that perhaps after Ascension? Or immediately after Kino Before Ascension who knows? The original characters traveled into the future a bit too far. As for Paradise...

http://pastie.org/private/3dnu9gbll8upbgegdpu9uq in the coding released in the update for COTD there are bare references to perhaps scrapped or future maps. One Mentioning Area 51 i.e The Paradise Ranch.

However this too is merely a theory so guess we'll only know when the time comes.. and Map pack 3 BLOWS OUR MINDHOLES!

---

EDIT

---

I Posted wrong link. Ill go find the correct one :)

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User_b ... game_files. meh got a similar one

What about the wunderwaffe?

They have lost it between der riese and kino, so CoTD could be between these.

Oh yeah good point... but actually Tank mentions Gersh..?

So, maybe its just after Ascension they used The Gersh to escape or something.

What about the wunderwaffe?

They have lost it between der riese and kino, so CoTD could be between these.

Oh yeah good point... but actually Tank mentions Gersh..?

So, maybe its just after Ascension they used The Gersh to escape or something.

True but the characters do often break the 4th wall and make jokes that would prove that Treyarch listens like when Dempsey says the Treyarch quote in Ascension and also with the meteor in Kino. It is funny because we were about to muff up Treyarch for that easter egg lol....

I think they Overloaded the Teleporter in Der Riese, Ended up in the Room in Call of the Dead, did the same thing again to Teleport to Kino and some how dropped the Wunderwaffe in the process.

So in Order it goes.

Der Riese, Call of the Dead and then Kino and to Ascension/Five.

Yeah that sounds fairly likely. So it's either that. Or the breaking of the fourth wall thing is actually a reference to what it seems :P I hope its the former. :D

But actually.When it says Send the crew to paradise... That cant be overlooked. Obviously it must be a hint at the next map? Kino aint no paradise.

Yeah but Now i'm all freaking confused. After hearing those Radios, the Date in my theory are all wrong. From how It looks now. Dempsey was Captured in Verrukt, Tested on in Der Riese, then joined Richtofen and the others in Shi No Numa.....Then went back to Der Riese?

You know what? Treyarch needs to make some Biography on the Zombies Storyline. Seriously, at least give us have the details.

Yeah but Now i'm all freaking confused. After hearing those Radios, the Date in my theory are all wrong. From how It looks now. Dempsey was Captured in Verrukt, Tested on in Der Riese, then joined Richtofen and the others in Shi No Numa.....Then went back to Der Riese?

You know what? Treyarch needs to make some Biography on the Zombies Storyline. Seriously, at least give us have the details.

Lol i agree i actually posted the same thing in another post, they need to give us like a full comic explaining the FULL story of zombies an explaining the characters