I are Dissapoint

Why didn't Treyarch put the Ak-47 in CoTD. Why make a poster showing it and and then not put it in the map. They just love to put retarded guns like the MPL, MP5K, Spectre and the PM63 but they don't put the Ak-47. If they are going to put those retarded guns at least make them good instead of making them shoot foam balls. BTW I haven't played CoTD but what i have seen of gameplay it looks beast. But they should put the Ak-47, thats my only complaint.

Regards Cachorro

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't Treyarch put the Ak-47 in CoTD. Why make a poster showing it and and then not put it in the map. They just love to put retarded guns like the MPL, MP5K, Spectre and the PM63 but they don't put the Ak-47. If they are going to put those retarded guns at least make them good instead of making them shoot foam balls. BTW I haven't played CoTD but what i have seen of gameplay it looks beast. But they should put the Ak-47, thats my only complaint.

Regards Cachorro

did you not learn your lesson from the Ascension poster :facepalm:

just cuz its on the poster don't mean its gonna be there

They just love to put retarded guns like the MPL, MP5K, Spectre and the PM63 but they don't put the Ak-47.

Regards Cachorro

HOW DARE YOU CALL THE MP5 RETARDED IT BETTER THAN THE AK-47 BY A LONG SHOT!!!!!

RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know if its better if the Ak-47 isn't in the game son.

Regards Cachorro

Why do you have a picture of a dog as your avy if you're not a dog?

Or are you.......

Why does everybody keeps asking if im a dog or not. Yes i am a dog, don't know how i can talk or type in the computer or even play xbox but i am a dog.

Did that answer your question?

Regards Cachorro

Why do you have a picture of a dog as your avy if you're not a dog?

Or are you.......

Why does everybody keeps asking if im a dog or not. Yes i am a dog, don't know how i can talk or type in the computer or even play xbox but i am a dog.

Did that answer your question?

Regards Cachorro

:shock: Does this mean Santa Clause is real....or maybe the Tooth Fiary?.....or....maybe..Salad man!?

all these questions left unanswered!! Why!!

I have wanted the ak-47 in zombies for a long time now.

i was expecting it in ascension because its a russian gun and its a russian map. but no cigar.

at the end of the day. it might be in there with more research yata yata. but if it isnt. deal with it. go play online.

bad luck pedigree chum.

They just love to put retarded guns like the MPL, MP5K, Spectre and the PM63 but they don't put the Ak-47.

Regards Cachorro

HOW DARE YOU CALL THE MP5 RETARDED IT BETTER THAN THE AK-47 BY A LONG SHOT!!!!!

RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know if its better if the Ak-47 isn't in the game son.

Regards Cachorro

1. its a wall gun so you can buy ammo

2. it will pop a zombies head off quick without wasting to much ammo

3. its an smg so you can move faster with it

4. its very powerful so you dont really even need to pap it

5. its just way cooler

there are my reasons.

I loved mp5k in ascension because of its location. In higher rounds I make a group of zombies and hip fire for 10 seconds and buy more ammo. Helped me get a high score of 500k. easily.

mp5k has good fire rate plus i feel like it has built in steady aim.

• 3 months later...