Freed the Team, completed

This is going too far.

Stop flaming dubz, and dubz stop flaming back. We don't need anymore cross forum wars, now do we?

Control your selves and listen to what dubz has to say. I think it would be good for everyone to remove your flame post, edit out parts with flaming in them, and start this thread over.

I wish I could test out your golden rod thing, but im on ps3. :(

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard you can kill george by shooting at those rocks near the spawn, in that cave type thing you have to go through to get to the lighthouse with a specific weapon. I have no idea which, and it sounds like its BS, but you never know.

Youtube vid is up that he can be killed with the upgraded scavenger. it took a lot of hits to do it however.

Guys .. No offence but what age are the lot of ye? :P These little "fights" ye all have are ridiculous :P

I think the guy may be onto something. And I agree with him 100%

And People do get all offended when someone tries to challenge a theory by "THE GREAT ALPHASNAKE" they are theories for a raisin man

Diex on round 20 and didnt get to complete the easter egg on mutiplayer, so this is still just only been completed on solo, my own fault for plaging with randoms I guess as only got up to the vodka stage.

So if anyone wants to do this today I would be glad to help

Im statting to believe theres more to it than first realized, for a start, the giant blinking flashing orb in the sky, as I said it moves location, it beeps a melody in what I can only decribe as morse code on a loop

During this time only 2 of the pack punch locations (that ive seen) have a golden glow around, at which point huge rocks are placed in the pack a.phnch locations which I know.for a fact were not there before

So as on solo we completely skip the vodka part, I believe that the golden rod is alot more.complicated to do co op than it is solo, and possibly includes an extra step, but need a.decent team to confirm it, I believe the beeps are more important in co.op than they are in solo. Also I have a crappy vid captured on phone showing the beeping lights

Guys .. No offence but what age are the lot of ye? :P These little "fights" ye all have are ridiculous :P

I think the guy may be onto something. And I agree with him 100%

And People do get all offended when someone tries to challenge a theory by "THE GREAT ALPHASNAKE" they are theories for a raisin man

You know what's funny? The game is rated M, for players who are 18+, but this site has no age restriction. Just keep that in mind.

oK, so im on the goldenrod part (solo) again and have come to a head, this time i did what i did before, however the Pap rocks aren't lighting up this time, but there are 2 golden orbs in the sky, the 1 which beeps the melody, and a second that appears Randomly** and remains solid, which i will explain in a minute. so i believe there is either 2 ways to complete this egg, or there is a fail way (which would be the result i got this time)

** ok so abit more on the goldenrod step

for a start, the blinking orb does move at least 3times under certain conditions (first time i just held X while looking at it

When i completed it before, i got the VR-11 After the pap rocks were glowing, so i know the VR-11 isn't needed to progress to the glowing rocks part.

there is a second giant glowing orb in the sky this time, back of the ship in the sky, it remains solid, however it only seems to appear when the pap is located by quick revive, it disappears when pap goes or when its in other locations

i did however see the giant orb when i completed it first time, this time it was directly above the lighthouse (Right above it) this is i believe the key, as after this, is when the 2 PaP rocks started glowing and coincidentally the giant gold orb was no longer seen

so im going to try again, i believe theres something i did and didnt realize that at the time, so im going to list everything i done and through the course of today i will narrow it down and give a step by step walk through once i know what affects it and what doesn't by the end of the day

What i Tried/what could mean the difference of completing the egg and failing

Activated all four fog horns

moved the dials on the lighthouse (from bottom up) 1389, 1945, 0115, 1471

activated all radios (including the dummies)

flung George across the map several times

opened every door

activated the Easter egg song

shot the lighthouse light with several guns including the rocket launcher

held X of the blinking light

shot the blinking light with several guns

move the steering wheel 180degrees so the darkest part is facing down, and pushed both levers all the way down

i did all this before the rocks glowed, and before i got the VR-11.

the flashing light outside of the map is a ship using morse code, I think the horn sounding lamps can be used to call back to the ship.

ive gotten 3 different paths during the easter egg now

The blinking morse code light and golden glowing rocks (only 2 of the PaP rocks were golden

The Giant 2nd solid gold orb in the sky

The Ship control's Green Light

All three end up setting the team free, but i think theres more to the first two than meets the eye than just releasing the team

I love how dubz claims that he hates fame seekers and what not. But earlier he says that he is tired of people that take credit for what he "founded". If you didn't seek fame, you would not care who takes credit. All you would care about is the personal satisfaction. I may be a noob, but I can spot bs when I see it.

I love how dubz claims that he hates fame seekers and what not. But earlier he says that he is tired of people that take credit for what he "founded". If you didn't seek fame, you would not care who takes credit. All you would care about is the personal satisfaction. I may be a noob, but I can spot bs when I see it.

you know how much stuff ive discovered since the beginning of zombies started and people took credit for? alot, now im all for helping zombie communities but ive since given up doing it freely since idiot kids with machinima contracts steal what ever they can, Credit where credit is due, and as for FAME, it was my community members who found it, so therefore They deserve to get a mention.

and Satisfaction? yes, putting so much effort into something and getting it right is satisfying, however i dont need to post videos on youtube for proof because i actually write stuff down

you know what is missing, reading and writing.

most kids and people seem to forget how to do both, only living by youtube videos and what have you, jeez this generation of kids believe unless theres a video on youtube then it didnt happen, shows how retarded people have become in 2 years and shows the state of the world when people only believe something is true only if youtube tells them so

I can show you how i did it if you want, seeing as i have the ENTIRE EASTER EGG GAME CODE decrypted and viewable for all to see, you can figure it out too

You are missing the point to all these forums. It is where people come together to help each other out. We don't come here to boast about who did it first. No one really cares about that. We come here to seek the answer to what we couldn't figure out. So you don't have to make a video or take a picture, but if you are gonna come here and claim you did just to say nana nana boo boo...then you don't need to come here. If you believe in reading and writing, then be apart of these forums and apart of the community with helping people figure this out.

you know how much stuff ive discovered since the beginning of zombies started and people took credit for? alot, now im all for helping zombie communities but ive since given up doing it freely since idiot kids with machinima contracts steal what ever they can, Credit where credit is due, and as for FAME, it was my community members who found it, so therefore They deserve to get a mention.

and Satisfaction? yes, putting so much effort into something and getting it right is satisfying, however i dont need to post videos on youtube for proof because i actually write stuff down

you know what is missing, reading and writing.

most kids and people seem to forget how to do both, only living by youtube videos and what have you, jeez this generation of kids believe unless theres a video on youtube then it didnt happen, shows how retarded people have become in 2 years and shows the state of the world when people only believe something is true only if youtube tells them so

I can show you how i did it if you want, seeing as i have the ENTIRE EASTER EGG GAME CODE decrypted and viewable for all to see, you can figure it out too

i'm new here but have viewed the forms for some time now i have always loved the Nazi zombie back story i never really was into the whole "if its not on youtube it did not happen" bullshit back in w@w on der rise i did all those dumb theroys just to try it i mean why the fuck not right? if it works it works if it don't it don't but anyways if you need help man you can ask me because i don't care about who got it first i just want to know more about the story yea sure give credit were credit is due but dont kill each other over it