Freed the Team, completed

Completed by TGP

1st step

Turn on the power

step 2

Listen to Crew, then go upstairs, look on the desk for the Fuse, take the fuse and put it into the control panel next to the door

Step 3

Blow up the 4 glowing red generators dotted around the map

Step 4 (Single player skips this step)

find Vodka on the railings above where the team are trapped (need minimum of 2 players for this

Step 5

Find the golden rod -for this step you need the VR-11 gun and pack a punch it at one of the GOLDEN GLOWING pack a punch locations (only 2 of the pack a punch locations glowed Gold which is covered by huge ice rocks (not normally there)

Note: there is something else, that i havent said, TBH i only posted enough of the info to put you in the right direction to complete the Easter Egg, after all the crap ive got for help YOU guys out is beyond a joke

so much for being the best zombie community out there (ok bit harsh as i like most members on here). yet i get shit for debating a theory with alphasnake, but you all think im full of it after pushing you in the right direction all because i posted my original source? pathetic, maybe i should post all the threads of CarbonFibah from the OFFICIAL cod zombie forums advetising codz from w@w days?, so dont give me shit for posting the source when i dont ask you to sign up in the first damn place, its there for my own piece at mind, nothing more, dont like it dont click, im not forcing you to ffs.

cant believe all the crap i get for helping you out

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell us how then lol no good just saying you got it! :|

oh yeah, my bad, am still doing it trying to figure out the code, its a huge great flashing orb thing in the sky to the right of the light house

it flashes in time with the different tone beeps, n seeing as everything else was found the same in Solo compared to multiplayer, sure it will be in the same place then

taken from tgp @ http://www.thegamingpod.com/forum/showt ... 93#post793

On a side note: ive unlocked the zipline on the top of the lighthouse doing just this easter egg part

To clarify, its in the sky, the light moves to different places (seen it in 2 different places in the sky now

also,all locations are where pack a punch is located, the area is lit up (all of them)

to complete the final step you need to PaP the VR-11 gun (Golden rod with fingers on the end, duh)

As i said TGP are the first to complete it, so dont doubt me again, im a veteran, not some noob

ummmm, your last two post contradict each other, first, you found it, its a glowing flashing beeping something in the sky, next its a PaP'd VR-11? good god man, make some sense.

yeah was concentrating on the damn beeps thinking they might be the codes for the lighthouse, edited main 1st post with correct info, sorry, was trying to solve 2 easter eggs at the same time, thought it was morse code

Completed by TGP

1st step

Turn on the power

step 2

Listen to Crew, then go upstairs, look on the desk for the Fuse, take the fuse and put it into the control panel next to the door

Step 3

Blow up the 4 glowing red generators dotted around the map

Step 4 (Single player skips this step)

find Vodka on the railings above where the team are trapped (need minimum of 2 players for this

Step 5

Find the golden rod -for this step you need the VR-11 gun and pack a punch it at one of the GOLDEN GLOWING pack a punch locations

you havent completed anything.

first of all, pics or it didnt happen.

secondly, you told us everything we already knew, then told us to PaP the vr11.

that dosent solve anything...

im just being a cynic 'cus you gave us no new info...

yes i do own TGP, but before i owned TGP i was a zombie vet on the official forums, i allow any on my site to view any of the threads without registering, i dont ask you to sign up either. i posted the official thread link because im sick of twats like PTG and syndicateproject taking credit for finds that i myself and others have found first

considering i have the achievement for freeing the team solo and im now playing online to get the co-op achievement, i dont really care what you think, the fact of the matter is it has been done, i havnt asked you for anything but i have pointed you in the right direction, so if you dont believe me i dont really care, proof is its done, be grateful i still come on other forums instead of keeping it to just mine own site.

have a nice day

oh, and btw, your in for a treat when you do it

Just curious, how do you grab the bottle of vodka on solo?

This step doesnt happen in Solo as it needs 2 or more, after destroying the generators it moved me straight to the golden rod Section of the easter egg bypassing the need to find vodka

Why are you guys hating on him? Just hear him out. This is not what the CoDz community is known for. Don't go flaming people. He is being polite and following the rules and is just helping us out with info he found from elsewhere. This behaviour is immature and not welcome in CoDz.

Why are you guys hating on him? Just hear him out. This is not what the CoDz community is known for. Don't go flaming people. He is being polite and following the rules and is just helping us out with info he found from elsewhere. This behaviour is immature and not welcome in CoDz.

nooonono, it's HIS SITE that he's advertising.

Btw i gots teh maps for free wolfeh, muahaha

nooonono, it's HIS SITE that he's advertising.

Btw i gots teh maps for free wolfeh, muahaha

Yes but hes helping us out with the info towards this easter egg which is from his site. I don't really see anything wrong with that. Its not just blatant advertising.

And good for you spaz, I got Ascension free and will probably be getting this free... aww yeah 8-)

I can't wait to try this tomorrow! It sounds like an awesome EE, and i'm glad it doesn't HAVE to have 4 people to do :D

And yeah, as Wolfy said, stop flaming him. Just one quick glance at his stats shows a respectable number of both posts and brains. He has been here a while, and TGP is quite a well known site that a lot of people have respect for.

The Deckchairs have been folded, and carried to another thread... *cheesy outro music dahdahdahdaaaaahhhh!* VAMOOSH!

PS: I think i might be sleep drunk :P

i was only calling for proof. I dont doubt that you did it, its just when people like NGT and even randoms on youtube are posting videos and Hi-Res images; and all you can manage is a text description and a link to another text description on another website that i get weary.

lighten up mang,

no one was even being *too* harsh.

sheesh

if any of you knew me from the official forums you'd know i neither dont record videos as i hate youtube fame seekers (and everything that goes with it) and neither need to provide proof. ive never lied about anything and have always provided ingame proof to back up everything since W@W

As i said, if you dont believe me its fine, but i have done it, everyone (and i mean everyone across multiple sites) are stuck on the golden rod part, i got past it, and decided to help the community by showing you the way,

Have i told you everything about the easter egg and how to complete it? No, of course i haven't, and with good reason, this is an important part in the story arc and i believe you need to do yourselves and experience it first hand, its not something i want to give away, 1. it would waste all the effort Treyarch put in and 2. i truly believe its worth waiting for, this is why i dont record my stuff, i dont wish to take away from your experience, however i have shown you the way, ive only given you enough information to get a rough idea, i was very specific in what i was trying to do, if you think its dishonest, think im a lair, i dont care, Zombies is about discovery, im not gonna hold your hand for something this important and show you what happens, goes agaisnt what zombies is

Really Dubz you use this information to attack me, Carbon & CoDz... Wow, just wow...

Really showing those colours now arn't we?

For shame. :facepalm:

Leave CoDz if it's such a crap site...

You've been hostile & pushy ever since you got here.

Regards Alpha.

wtf really?

Fact is Carbon did use to advertise CodZ alot on the official forums, im using this in comparison for the fact that people say im advertising providing 1 link, a source link, dont call the kettle black

secondly wtf i wasnt attacking you???? you bloody egocentric old fool, alot of codz members gave me alot of flak for challenging a theory you had, it was a theory, (if no one challenges theories your never going to fin the truth, even you should realize this) with no real proof yourself, just a bunch of mythology and such, no different from me now claiming what ive found. you either take my word for it or go prove me wrong

and just to show theres no hard feelings, and to show our difference in quality over quantity (Just for Alpha, this has nothing to do with codz)

Codz Total members = 5905

your biggest thread stickied that i can see = 5755 views

my orginal site TFG total members = 457 (at time of being hacked)

my highest viewed thread = over 30 thousand views (do the math for such a huge well known zombie community agaisnt my little community and myself who people seem to not realize who i am)

dont take me for a fool Alpha and dont try to boost your own ego, it wont work, i dont care and tbh you just wasted your time posting here, but i understand you want retribution for me doing it on your thread, so its cool, i dont hate you, just wish you used something more intelligent instead of twisting my meanings, sad really, just plan sad. you dont have the gift of the gab and you really dont have the wit, but i admire you none the less for trying so im gonna give you brains for effort [brains]

oh and just for the record, i was a member on the original codz forums, as i said before, this is a new username so dont act all high and mighty