3rd Easter Egg Step

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

User callofd3_carbon already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

You might wanna fix your site bud-dy.

Gotta love sqlite/ mysql lol

-------------------------------------------------

Back on topic.

Im not being discouraging in anyway or form.

I would just like to say that this MAY be the first video of the bottles, but however its amongest the last of the found things on the list.

Theres another website (witch is most def being leeched off of for information)

There are apparently floating bodies in the water aswell, another part to this easter egg, witch too my knowledge 2 hours after the map came out, somebody decided to use modio and get the code. again.

Its a good map, something new and fun, but people ruined sony, and now there carelessly attacking xbox games to ruin there propaganda outburst.

User callofd3_carbon already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Stop acting like you're super computer literate. Even and idiot could tell from the error message that the websites servers cannot keep up with the traffic due to the new DLC content released today.

Stop acting like you're super computer literate. Even and idiot could tell from the error message that the websites servers cannot keep up with the traffic due to the new DLC content released today.

News flash, People are directed to this site because of google.

Not because the map pack came out. Thats just stupidity.

This site is NOT that populated.

It has a mear 400 users on per day average.

And computer literate?

NO its basic knowledge that he needs to fix his servers capacity.

This entire fourm turned to shit once the map was released, its being trolled by newcomers and people trying to get you to go to different websites.

Dont seem like a bad idea, thus the insults that come from such a community, though are zombies and wouldnt say it in person. :lol:

Hey pegasus, atleast i know i'm smarter then the average bear.

lol. I told this fourm about an hour or so before the maps came out, give it 2 hours and the code will be floating around lol. shure enoguh its on a few other websites.

This is what happens when sony makes popdick products for there consumers and get there identity stolen, and then switch there modding/hacking from PS3,SOE,PSN, To xbox lvie, because its so much easier to do with a simple flash drive lol. But hey man thanks i endure your pleasureful words of zombie dung.