The end of our heroes?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im wondering... since we don't hear Takeo talking from inside the chamber, is it possible HE locked the heroes in there? :shock:

I also thought this but when you get the third step done Nikolai says "Let's dance Takeo" so that put it to bed.

im wondering... since we don't hear Takeo talking from inside the chamber, is it possible HE locked the heroes in there? :shock:

I also thought this but when you get the third step done Nikolai says "Let's dance Takeo" so that put it to bed.

and I'm pretty sure he's the one who says "Shhhh I think someone's outside"

OR Paradise could be used sarcasticly and the next map will be on an island of some sort.

I could be completely wrong here but I think Richtofen was talking about a teleporter while inside the room? So either way it's not the end of the vets.

im just spitballin here, dont flame me, but when in campaign just after the mission where your on the boat and blow up all the VC towers and shit, the next mission where you go through that vietnamese canyon to get to the next part of the level, one of the helicopter pilots says to woods welcome to paradise.. and by the looks of the call of the dead loading screen with the ascension loading screen behind the cotd one and then a new loading screen with plants and shit opposite the next map may be in Vietnam ?? I dont know though.

Seems plausible. I'll be honest here, I think zombies get more and more confusing as it goes on. I still don't know how they got to Ascension, let alone why Richtofen was wearing a different suit. CotD, the only lead I have on why Zombies are there is cause there's a telepoter there, so that would mean 115 is there.

I don't think so because on the loading screen it shows the ascension one in the upper corner followed by the call of the dead "ad" so to speak and then there is another pic on the upper right that looks like a jungle leaf.

Where have we seen a jungle leaf in a game based on the vietnam war before.....hmmmmmmmmm :lol:

OR Paradise could be used sarcasticly and the next map will be on an island of some sort..

First and foremost, hello, I'm new to the forum, just registered today but have been following since ascension. For this particular topic I have two theories. Paradise, could refer to being released and helping the current team slay zombies, as we know they all love doing. This is clearly far fetched as I don't think AI zombie slayers would work, but it would be sweet. My second theory, and a more sensible one was actually already mentioned a couple posts above. Someone said that it could be releasing them to the next map which would be set somewhere tropical. The support for this theory comes with the loading screen. In the top left there is a little snippet of Ascension. In the top right, however, there is a similar snippet of what appears to be some sort of tropical leaf. I was unsure what Treyarch meant when he said "paradise" upon release of the achievement list, however, this is my guess as to what the Treyarch team means. Sorry I didn't quote the dude who posted this, as I am unaware as to how to do that as of now, like I said I'm new here and this is my first post. Nevermind think I got it.

-JMO

in my opionion, this little easter egg could maybe be how the four get too Ascension, like a prequel maybe.

You my good sir just sparked a theory that I posted in Ascension....I will give credit because I used the prequel idea but I did support my theory with my own ideas.

"Paradise Ranch" is a nickname for Area 51 (I actually knew this without Google! :P ).

So my idea is that we end up teleporting the four to Area 51 (map called Paradise) and that is the last Black Ops map pack.

I had to google it, but I think for me googling it was better since I found some interesting information about Area 51 and how it is also called "Dreamland"