The OFFICIAL "Ask Questions" for those owning PS3 Thread....

Or anyone who hasn't bought the map pack yet. I have so many questions I want to ask, I don't even know where to start. I hope there's people out there willing to answer my questions.

Now that there are 7 perks all together, can you have all 7 at once or only have 4 like in Ascension?

I've seen videos of the V-R11, but does it shoot differently when you pack a punch it?

What does the Deadshot Daquiri perk even do?

-I haven't seen a video or an explanation of it yet

Can more than one person have the scavenger sniper or just one?

What is the scavenger sniper like upgraded?

I'm sure I'll have more later on, but I hope anyone that's played can answer me!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadshot Daquin pretty much makes it so when you lock on to a zombie with "sticky aim" or aim assist you automatically aim for the head. You also don't need to hold your breath with snipers, they stay steady forever. Oh, and more headshot damage and such, as well as smaller crosshairs and no idle sway on guns. The Scavenger upgraded get's an infared scope and a black hole-esque effect when you kill people with a larger radius and more ammo.

Deadshot Daquin pretty much makes it so when you lock on to a zombie with "sticky aim" or aim assist you automatically aim for the head. You also don't need to hold your breath with snipers, they stay steady forever. Oh, and more headshot damage and such. All I saw it do. The Scavenger Sniper attracts them to the bullet upgraded like the crossbow I do believe.

What happens when you shoot a zombie twice with the V-R11. Like shooting him again after he's changed to human.