Achievements connected to helping the crew?

Well as we know, there are two achievements that are practically the same but have different names and one is solo and co-op while the other is mainly co-op:

Stand In

In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op

Ensemble Cast

In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op

Now in both of these it mentions Paradise. Paradise is most likely talking about the afterlife (we shouldn't really say heaven unless Richtofen's paradise is hell)

I would just like to point out the definitions of both stand in and ensemble:

Ensemble-all the parts of a thing taken together, so that each part is considered only in relation to the whole.

Stand in-a substitute for a motion-picture star during the preparation of lighting, cameras, etc., or in dangerous scenes.

The only reason I mention the definitions is because this might give a hint as to if the crew lives or not. If we have to possibly free the crew, they don't have anywhere to go since they're stuck on a shipwrecked ship and they are surrounded by zombies, so they would most likely fight along side us. In solo they would be stand ins for the rest of your team mates. Now all this is leading up to the last achievement:

Quiet on the Set

In Call of the Dead, cut the lights on the director

This leads me to believe that we have to free the crew in order to kill Romero or turn him back, most likely kill him, since we can only stop him for a few rounds it seems. Thanks to LiamFTWinter for bringing up the Ensemble thing :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon the next map is called Paradise, maybe set in Egypt or the temple we've seen in the coding, on the start-up screen for Call Of The Dead you can see a small section of the next map, where the corner is ripped off and it shows a sunny place with ferns - Paradise?

*EDIT

Ignore that theory you are most probably right Lullaby XD

Although that would mean the picture we see is Area 51?

Area 51 has been long over due, and was what 90% of the vets have been going on about since even before the lighthouse theories

also great idea linking Paradise to Area 51, and considering there is area 51 in the supposed leaked coding, this seems like then end to Nazi Zombies as we know it, Map Pack 3 Area 51? quite possibly

either way Treyarch will go out with a bang in their final map, that's guaranteed

it's ok, and after finding that information and looking through it, it sounds like the most plausible thing since it mentions how they tested teleportation and time travel, as well as energy weapons, and I got all the loading screen pictures and put them all together, trying to see similarities