***STRATEGIES THREAD***

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on round 28 with my girlfriend at the moment. Camped in the lighthouse! :)

Which level of the lighthouse?

Also, overall, which side seems like the best way to go first: towards the lighthouse (and the random box, right? Didn't last as long as I'd hoped in order to know) or the ship and the power switch?

I felt like I had more luck going towards the ship first, but just didn't get to play too long.

Bottom. I just finished on 31, ran out of ammo.

Number 1 in the world ATM, woo! I'm getting spammed constantly with invites/friend requests lol.

Nice, dude! Wonder how long that'll last!

It'll be really, really easy to beat so I'll top it again after I have something to eat.

@fortunecookie You just need to camp at the bottom of the lighthouse, I have a HD PVR so I'll give an example next time.

Here is a video of my strategy. Need a couple of games more worth of practice to perfect it.

nx8gl33JJes

It works pretty well, however i was tired as hell....

Also the bottom of the lighthouse is very good for quite awhile. Especially if you are playing Co-op and your other peeps are elsewhere. Then the flow of zombies is not bad at all down there. Hug the inside line in a circle then move to the outside when you need to.

Here is a video of my strategy. Need a couple of games more worth of practice to perfect it.

nx8gl33JJes

It works pretty well, however i was tired as hell....

Also the bottom of the lighthouse is very good for quite awhile. Especially if you are playing Co-op and your other peeps are elsewhere. Then the flow of zombies is not bad at all down there. Hug the inside line in a circle then move to the outside when you need to.

I use the same one. I got to 15 on solo using it, just kinda hard if you accidently hit George but otherwise it works.

Number 1 again, got to round 40 and messed up. Will beat it again later when I can be bothered! :lol:

Just stay in this place and you'll be fine:

hkQcIHjfe-A

how did you get all 7 perks? ; o

i made it to round 31 with my brother, i was i the lighthouse, and he was outside just running around :P

when does the scavenger stop being a one-hit kill?

Number 1 again, got to round 40 and messed up. Will beat it again later when I can be bothered! :lol:

Just stay in this place and you'll be fine:

hkQcIHjfe-A

how did you get all 7 perks? ; o

i made it to round 31 with my brother, i was i the lighthouse, and he was outside just running around :P

when does the scavenger stop being a one-hit kill?

Round 34. You get all 7 perks by buying 4, then killing George Romero 3 times without the V-R11.