Is it only me that hates bosses? Call of the dead

IMO Call of the dead has been completely ruined by george remero as a zombie boss.

The map looks like a good map but i cant enjoy it because i'm constantly being attacked by him.

I play zombies so that i can have fun while i kill endless amounts of zombies and bathe om their blood- but with an 8 foot tall seemingly invincible zombie boss attacking me at all times- its very hard to enjoy zombie killing. :(

Idk, am i missing something with this map? Is there an easy way to get rid of this guy?

This has really pissed me off because i was looking forward to a good zombie map with classic zombie killing- but instead ive been shoveled this shit.

Just felt like i needed to post this somewhere. :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Call of the dead has been completely ruined by george remero as a zombie boss.

The map looks like a good map but i cant enjoy it because i'm constantly being attacked by him.

I play zombies so that i can have fun while i kill endless amounts of zombies and bathe om their blood- but with an 8 foot tall seemingly invincible zombie boss attacking me at all times- its very hard to enjoy zombie killing. :(

Idk, am i missing something with this map? Is there an easy way to get rid of this guy?

This has really pissed me off because i was looking forward to a good zombie map with classic zombie killing- but instead ive been shoveled this shit.

Just felt like i needed to post this somewhere. :)

You're completely right about George being extremely annoying, but maybe you dont need to see it as a boss? just an other obstacle in the game. the purpose is maybe to make sure there wont be any campers in the game.

but a lot of people enjoy camping in zombies?

im not saying that i enjoy it but

there are always annoying 10-year old boys who think it's fun to stay in one place.

if someone is afk it is also a different story.

for example in der riese there was a lot of camping

but in NDU, verruckt and der reise- People always seemed to do a last stand in one place- and personally i found it very fun.

i'm sure a lot of people would agree that the cod 5 zombie maps were more fun that the newer BO ones.

I think I'll always prefer to camp somewhere, but I've slowly warmed up to running and gunning since Ascension. Romero this time keeps things from becoming stale, but I can easily see him becoming an annoyance later on.

He's definitely better than the Pentagon Thief.

I didn't really mind the monkeys or hell hound rounds ... love that Max Ammo afterwards too much.

So, to answer the thread topic ... no, but it just depends.

but in NDU, verruckt and der reise- People always seemed to do a last stand in one place- and personally i found it very fun.

i'm sure a lot of people would agree that the cod 5 zombie maps were more fun that the newer BO ones.

I concur, final epic lo ammo situations on the catwalk in DR wondering when the hell we were gunna get some damn ammo was what made me fall in love with Zombies.