Some spoilers for "Call of the Dead"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The clock has no easter egg function. if you look below it, there is a meteor piece.

The Vault has the old crew trapped due to a error with the teleporter, and the fuse to the power for the room is missing. it is upstairs on the desk usually. power must be on to interact with the group. after the fuse, you must grenade the four generators, then bring back a drink. i have no idea where it is, but it may be in the ships galley, with the second meteor.

There are four fog horn type devices scattered around the map, two outside the base of the lighthouse, and the other two near the slide. i have not had a crew of four test them as of yet, but all make noise when pressed.

There are five dials, one on each floor of the lighthouse, with numbers and sounds, 0-9, on them. there is a radio that has a number sequence or a sound sequence, i am told, and may correllate to the release of the old crew.

There are diver zombies that add to your ice vision when you destroy the tanks on their chests while they are too close to you.

The newest perk "deadshot daiquiri" adds an aim assist to ADS on guns that auto target the heads. I am told it may also reduce recoil and improve accuracy to hipfire. but that is unproven on my part.

zombies that become frozen in the water shatter, but will respawn afterwards. water has no affect aside for ice vision and slowed movement on the player.

If there is any discrepiancy in these, i apologize as i have not slept for two days due to insomnia and found out today that the game had more dlc... so i stayed up anyway.

take what you will from this, spread it, use it, have fun with it. message me on xbl for wed or thurs gaming to find more secrets. my clan and i used to search this stuff out untill they lost interest or got married, thus leaving me to be the sole active member. I could Always use a good Zombie holder, or two now that we have romero running around....

Slaveofpeon

laters.

its not fair

PSn goes down

then we have to wait till june to go on call of the dead :(:(:(:(:(:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dude, you are not the only one. I feel the same way. I almost want to buy xbox now. I have no complaints against Sony but I think it is just not fair for us PS3 users to wait another month while XBOX gets it before (forget the PSN down issue for now). I don’t understand why is it all about money (I pay you a million bucks and you sell me the dlc first ..) I know this is a one year thing they say. But no psn and no zombies to play is killing me. I can’t focus at life anymore. :( ^9999999999999

I wanna say thanks to all the forum members who are doing a great job keeping things posted about the new map. BRAVO!!