Some spoilers for "Call of the Dead"

-PhD Flopper is in.

-There's a similar easter egg to the meteors/phones, but it's an alarm clock. I've only found one so far. It's right across from PhD Flopper.

-THE WAW CREW IS TRAPPED IN A CLOSET ON THIS MAP!!

-George electrocutes zombies, which shocks you if you make contact with them. He calms down when you lure him into the water.

-The Pack a Punch just randomly appeared for me, in the water near the area where you start. I have no clue why. I'm on round 6 and it's just kinda floating there.

-The new Steady Aim-esque perk is called "Deadshot Daquiri"

-M14/Olympia/MP5 are the only wall guns I've seen so far. I'm almost POSITIVE I can see an MP40 on the wall in the distance. I haven't cleared the debris yet.

-M16 is a wall gun once again.

-I've yet to find the Box, but it's in a completely different place than the power is. I'm pretty sure it's on the other side of the map o_O.

-You start to freeze if you stay in the icy water too long. I'm not sure if you die, but the ice around the screen fills up over time.

-If you shoot George, he'll keep chasing you until you lure him into water -- He's fast.

-I was wrong about the 115 Meteor, it does indeed make the easter egg noise when you press X on it! (Located on a table on in the same place you turn the power on.

-Second 115 Meteor Piece in spawn, on a frozen barrel.

-"The V-R11 turns the zombies into humans, and then they run away and bump into other zombies turning the others into humans."

-Staminup is back.

-The Box appears to always be behind the lighthouse. To access it, you have to go all the way to the bottom of the lighthouse and open the back door.

That's really all I've gotten so far. Feel free to add!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

THERE'S A SLIDE!!

Well, it's all ice. And you slide. Into cold water. Which is where Speed Cola is. :P

Edit: Staminup returns! And they're in a basement-ish area, the very bottom floor.. The opposite side of the Lighthouse IIRC.

THERE'S A SLIDE!!

Well, it's all ice. And you slide. Into cold water. Which is where Speed Cola is. :P

Edit: Staminup returns! And they're in a basement-ish area, the very bottom floor.. The opposite side of the Lighthouse IIRC.

Wow, so this map has 7 perks!

The MP40 IS in this map. I bought it around Round 3 or 4. It's very easy to get to.

Here's a little secret I found that people may not have noticed yet. If your standing next to the door containing the original characters, there seems to be something like a map on the wall. Activate it and it stops making noise. Also, there are circular metal things scattered around the map. If you activate them they make a deep, metallic sound. Obviously something to do with releasing the original crew!

Couple more. There is a radio in the room with Stamin-up. look under the half closed door. There is a radio up by deadshot daquari, instead of turning right to the perk, turn left and go straight. Another radio is if you open all the way down the lighthouse and open to the side of the lighthouse, walk out into the water and you see one out there. Another little secret, in the room where you turn on the power, there is a little knob that you can turn. (I think it may have to do with moving the pack a punch)

Whilst the power is on, when the screen flashes the pack-a-punch changes position.

The flares seems to be radios.

Also, the lighthouse light shows you where the machine is.

Flares are not radios. I thought the same thing about the one on the ship, but go down the stairs and you'll see a radio in the water.