Short looping guide for FIVE

Tom852

Hi

After I've done the looping guide for Kino ( click here ), and Ascension ( Click here ), I thought I have to do at least a very short one for Five.

It's basically just a little introduction to each of the 3 floors, and then a quick gameplay in solo.

New is:

[*:2xqdd5ig]Voice recorded in stereo
    [*:2xqdd5ig]better compression, better quality, no more compression errors

Check it out if you want:

OvfFV_ieu24

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, I had no idea you could do that in the basement. [brains]

But keep in mind that it is totally dangerous and doesn't work unless you have a gun with that you can free your front.

Also where are you from i love your accent! i myself am norwegian

Switzerland

Very good vid. The basement sucks but if your quick and dont have a panic attack every time you see a zombie in front of you, you could manage it.

The only other thing with i found to help me alot is looping in the War Room. I found it easier to run clockwise, I dont know why everymap i play my mind is programmed to run counter-clockwise but i noticed for that particular level clockwise helps me because i almost always die im between those computers by the elevator and computer section.

Great Job.

• 2 weeks later...