When does Escalation release? ANSWER!

I'm seeing a lot of people asking when Escalation will be released.

Here is a site that shows the ESTIMATED time for the release of the Escalation map pack where you are from.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Call+of+Duty:+Black+Ops+Escalation+Map+Pack+Projected+Release&iso=20110503T02&p1=234&sort=1

This should hopefully clear everything up and stop the huge flood of threads asking when it is released.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Story time! :3

So I went in and asked if buying the First Strike card would just give me the amount of points so I could buy Escalation without wasting the $20 on 1600msp, yea? And she was like "Oh. You can just buy Escalation now if you have a Power Rewards Card and midnight on Monday/Tuesday morning your account will get an activation code sent straight to your account/xbox account and it'll download at midnight. So you'll have it before everyone else."

Now I'm somewhat doubting that now that I've seen the time listings... But I'll be a happy Zombie killer if she ends up being right. Some how. :D

Story time! :3

So I went in and asked if buying the First Strike card would just give me the amount of points so I could buy Escalation without wasting the $20 on 1600msp, yea? And she was like "Oh. You can just buy Escalation now if you have a Power Rewards Card and midnight on Monday/Tuesday morning your account will get an activation code sent straight to your account/xbox account and it'll download at midnight. So you'll have it before everyone else."

Now I'm somewhat doubting that now that I've seen the time listings... But I'll be a happy Zombie killer if she ends up being right. Some how. :D

I pre-ordered from Gamestop hoping to get in early.

Same here ... here's to hoping! :D

I just checked in on the website, it says content locked until tomorrow :( Oh well. I saved $5 by not buying MSP.

Ah, but the question is when tomorrow. My guy at GameStop thought the codes would be sent at midnight, but the last map packs weren't available until a few hours into the day (I can't remember for Ascension, though). The original link above says 5am Eastern US time, but who made that countdown anyway?

I'm getting so freaking ancy!!!

I too pre-ordered it from Gamestop. I've never pre-ordered dlc before. All I can say is that if it is available on the marketplace before I get my code, ill buy it there and sell my code! Im not a very patient person. BTW NICE AVATAR! ^^^

To save the trouble of quoting both of you...

I'm not 100% sure if it's available at midnight for buy on the Marketplace. To quote what the rather very attractive sales clerk told me when I asked if I could buy it there she said, "So if you have a Power Up card and if not you can sign up now. It'll take a minute or two. then you can actually buy it right now in store and at midnight on the third, which is Monday night, a code will get sent to your account which she didn't say to my Power Up account or my xbox account, but most likely xbox account and it'll be there for download. If it doesn't download already at midnight. So all in all you'll have it before everyone else at midnight."

End quote. So she could actually be right, or she could have just understood it wrong and I... We could just get it same time as everyone else.

Whatever the case, I'll be in my own xbox party chat for anyone who would like to join me at that time just in case it's released at midnight. :3 Otherwise, I'll still be on, just waiting like everyone else.

HMU if you want to play tonight whenever it's released, though!

GT: YourdaWince