More traps

hey guys, haven’t been on the forum in a while, but i wanna see what you guys think about my idea for more traps in the future!

MY IDEA: A larger variety of traps, such as instead of ones that you must activate, you can shoot them, to slow the zombies down or kill them. Maybe something like if you shoot s rocket at something unstable then it could collapse, damaging possibly both you and the zombie. I really liked how they kinda incorporated something like this into the underpass in Discovery. Shooting at ropes to cut them and spring a trap would also be nice. maybe even the ability to create your OWN traps would give the game a much more realistic sense, and they kinda sorta not really did this on five, where you had to find the power source for the trap. But I’m saying that they should hide a wide variety of things around the map and make us put them together, with an extreme amount of traps possible to create. ie find a string, find a net, find small rocks = make a tripwire trap that buries zombies in rocks, dealing damage/slowing the zombies down as they dig out of the rubble.

Reason: It would make the map soooooooo much more interactive and realistic, due to the fact that you are able to manipulate the environment in many ways + it would give a wider variety of strategy and traps to use.

-thoughts? comments?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic