*SUPPOSED* New Perk and Weapon Names/info

• Administrators

First and foremost, I do not claim this as real or that I believe it. It was from a sketchy source (Se7en Sins) saying he hacked the game files, this is what he said he found, again just showing what was said, not claiming any truth to this:

The New Perk:

Called Deadshot Daiquiri. "Deadshot"

The New Weapons:

V-R11 "Humangun"

Turns Zombies into Humans.

V-R11 Lazarus

The V-R11 Upgraded.

Scavenger

Explosive Sniper.

Hyena Infra-dead

The Scavenger upgraded.

Semtex Grenade

Sticky Grenade

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost, I do not claim this as real or that I believe it. It was from a sketchy source (Se7en Sins) saying he hacked the game files, this is what he said he found, again just showing what was said, not claiming any truth to this:

The New Perk:

Called Deadshot Daiquiri. "Deadshot"

The New Weapons:

V-R11 "Humangun"

Turns Zombies into Humans.

V-R11 Lazarus

The V-R11 Upgraded.

Scavenger

Explosive Sniper.

Hyena Infra-dead

The Scavenger upgraded.

Semtex Grenade

Sticky Grenade

I really doubt that the sniper would just be called "Scavenger," maybe that was the name for it in the coding, but I kinda doubt it would have a bland name like that.

The guy has also posted another supposed zombie map name, and other multiplayer map names. there are 4 MP map names that have not been seen before, So I think we *May* only get 3 Black Ops DLC maps

I also want to point out that the maps have come out on the first tuesday of every month they release. It has been two months, since first strike, and two months after this release leaves us to the first tuesday in August (If i remember). Then, 2 months after that is the first tuesday in november, which would be the next COD release

I have also looked threw a lot a BlOps codes. I have seen MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE. I haven't seen any of the other stuff.

i'm right in thinking that MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE or MENU_ZOMBIE_COAST is the picture placeholder for the map lists?

so if we have the code, we 'should' have the picture

• Administrators

The guy has also posted another supposed zombie map name, and other multiplayer map names. there are 4 MP map names that have not been seen before, So I think we *May* only get 3 Black Ops DLC maps

I also want to point out that the maps have come out on the first tuesday of every month they release. It has been two months, since first strike, and two months after this release leaves us to the first tuesday in August (If i remember). Then, 2 months after that is the first tuesday in november, which would be the next COD release

two months from may is july though not August, maybe they will wait till August though

Yeah but hopefully there will be a fourth that isn't on the disk? You can't think they had everything done before release :/