What does your gaming setup look like?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

50" 1080p plasma, 31" 1080i LCD, PS3, 360, wii, gamecube (the wii doesn't read discs, so I just have downloaded games on it),

n64, dreamcast, 5.1 surround (too cheap for 7.1) and of course companion cube

computer: don't know the specs offhand, but I normally use 3 monitors.

They are spaced apart because I can see the whole 32" over the top, but not the 50" (which I use for most games).

I'm also exceptionally lazy sometimes, I also have a netbook that I use for internetting

when I'm sitting on the couch directly in front of the desk

Games:

224 disc wallet, its about 90% full

Movies:

300 disc case, 80% full

I like having the full disc cases for everything, but I'm in the process of moving so they will be in storage for the time being.

PS3 - 3 year old, backward compatible but never played a ps2 game

Recently bought a used Xbox 360.

Toshiba 42 inch 240Hz refresh rate (Had a Sony Bravia XBR KDL-52XBR4 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV before I got this.)

PC - Gateway FX6803 -i7-930 2.8GHz, 9GB DDR3, 1.5TB HDD, Blu-ray ROM/DVDRW, ATI Radeon HD 5850!

Monitor: Dell Ultra Sharp U2410 24-inch With HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and HDCP.

I also have a Chymbal monkey sitting right next to my tv just in case.Sometimes I can't see what round I am because he likes to cover the tv and makes me mad :)

Will post a picture soon.

• 1 month later...

Wolf stain game setup i s a look like, because it is a very nice fiter game and its looking very nice of the game. This game is recently bought a used Xbox 360. Dell 38 inch 240hz refresh rate is a very looking nice. It is a gareway fx6803 -i7-930 2.8GHz, 9GB DDR3, 1.5TB HDD, Blu-ray ROM/DVDRW,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is mine

Full HD 1080P Samsung 40" LED LCD TV

320GB Slim PS3 fitted with XCM crystal case and blue LED fan

250 Slim XBox 360 with kinect

Tritton AX PROs

Game POD Racing setup with cobra seat made from kevlar

also fitted with buttkicker gamer 2 (rumble pack which attaches under the seat)

GT force steering wheel and pedals

Splitfish FRAG FX controler

hauppauge hd pvr

Alienware M17x Laptop (Intel Core i7 Processor 940XM, Memory-8192MB, Hard Drive : 1TB (2x500GB) Free Fall Sensor Raid 0 "Stripe"(7200RPM), Graphics : Dual CrossFire 1GB ATI GDDR5 Mobility Radeon HD 5870 ect ect

and the most important thing my beer fridge as well as loads of other stuff i cant be arsed typing up

^ God tier. It has... cupholders... and a MINI-FRIDGE! It's too awsome!

Now how much energy does that thing use?

Never really thought about how much energy it uses now, you come to mention it the lights do dim when i start it all up *Joke* LOL

but for me only the best will do, always looking for things to add and improve